Chapter 18: Kokabiel Vs Y/n

Out of respect for the joke I made regarding Mordred. Here's a peace treaty Gagagushtos you're welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was readying through and inspecting the stone tablet.

Y/n: "So I can summon the entirety of Uruk's forces to help me fire arrows towards my enemies? Interesting"

I've learned that in this form, I was weaker than my full body armor form or as it was known, my Archer form. This was known to be my Caster form.

Y/n: "I can't believe some of the things I've acquired"

A passive Noble Phantasm that gives me the best chances of winning. A new axe.

Y/n: "I guess this was Gilgamesh once he decided to abandon his path to immortality and be a wise king"

I close the tablet and send it to Babylon. I get up from my chair and head towards the lake. I notice Amagi, Akagi and kaga training together. Something new I learned not long ago was their ability to walk on water. I watched as they gracefully glided over lake.

Akagi: "Oh, Commander!!!"

Akagi waved at me. I nodded as she continued to display her arsenal while I went towards a tree to sit under the shade. Amagi noticed me and sat beside me as she watched carefully.

Y/n: "I like the new place. Remind me to thank Eucliwood"

Amagi: "Noted. I too like the new place Commander"

Y/n: "Yea, it's quiet and large enough for us to live peacefully for a while"

Amagi: "A while?"

Y/n: "As soon as they find us, which they will the moment they find the powerful barrier that covers up acres of land, they will start showing up more often"

Amagi: "What did you *cough* *cough* buy in the middle of Kuoh?"

Y/n: "A place to establish my throne. This housd will be my getaway home"

She nodded. Amagi seemed a little nervous when I looked at her closely.

Y/n: "Speak"

Amagi: "Pardon?"

Y/n: "What troubles you?"

Amagi: ".. I'm worried my strategies will not work"

Y/n: "They will"

Amagi: "How are you so sure?"

Y/n: "I believe in you. I am never wrong when it comes to putting my trust in people"

Amagi: "How can you put so much trust in me?"

Y/n: "Other than Eucliwood, you are the one I can say I'm closest to. I've spent the majority of my time with you and I've seen your work. I know you are capable of so many things inside that beautiful mind of yours"

Amagi: "I.. I see"

 I see"