Vol 3 Chapter 10: The Day Before The Azazel Cup

Y/n: "*sighs*"

I get up from the bed as I glance back to see Kama was asleep. I had heard the sound of someone knocking before but I chopped it up to Narberal coming to do what she had offered before.

Y/n: "Looks like I'm gonna have to apologize to her later"

I get up as I summon clothes for myself as I make my way to the door. I unlock it and find Narberal waiting for me on the other side.

Y/n: "N-Naberal?!"

Naberal: "Would you like for me to start now? I've cleaned my hands and made sure I could take care of you as best as possible"

Y/n: "I..."

I look back as I walk out and close the door.

Y/n: "How about another room?"

Narberal: "Wherever you wish for me to work at Lord Y/n"

I lead her over to an extra room I had incase someone decided to stop by and immediately closed it once she got in.

Narberal: "Will we be performing the same acts as Lady Kama-?"

Y/n: "HELL NO!!"

I calm down and open a gate to remove my top.

Y/n: "Shall we get started?"

She gets me to lay down on the couch as her gentle hands begin to massage my back.

"Wow, she's actually pretty good"

After a couple of minutes, I started getting sleepy again.

Narberal: "I will get on with the final part my Lord"

Y/n: "Do as you like"

I said while trying my best to stay up.

Narberal: "Very well"

I heard a little bit of ruffling which I didn't care much about as I sensed something in the bed as well.

Y/n: "What are you-?"

*step*

I instantly felt a soft, warm sensation on my back. Wanting to know if it was what I thought it was, I opened a gate to show me my desires.

Narberal: "Please stay still while I work"

"YEEESSS!!!"

She had taken her shoes off and was now walking in her toes, sometimes putting the whole foot down as my back cracked. I could not have asked for a better reward for a massage.

Y/n: "Thank. Fucking. God"

Narberal: "Did you say anything my Lord?"

Y/n: "Keep going"

Every ounce of my body felt amazing as she skillfully and carefully worked on my back.

Narberal: "How is it my Lord?"

Y/n: "Godly"

Narberal: ".. Good"

I could sense her smiling through her words as I embraced every moment of this as I know that not all great things last forever.

*Door opens*

"On cue"

Amagi: "This is where-"

The Gremory group, my peerage and allies all stand at the door as Narberal continues. I simply stare at them without a care in the world.

Y/n: ".. Can I help you?"