Chapter 27: Eucliwood And I

Nobu is such a beauty :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the fridge and see it empty.

Y/n: "The hell did we spend all the food- Oh wait. Mordred, X, Eucliwood, and Tiamat.. makes sense"

I close it and walk over to the living room to see who I should take along with me. I see Amagi, Mordred and Eucliwood sitting down playing a board game.

Mordred: "I went bankrupt again?! I hate this game!!"

Eu: "You suck at this"

Amagi: "I'm very skilled at managing money and strategies. I'd say *cough* *cough* your downfall was spending all your money trying to buy everything rather than being smart with it and purchasing by color"

Mordred: "Bullshit. I want another turn!!"

Eucliwood sees me and hands Mordred all her properties and cash.

Mordred: "You are such an angel. Get ready Amagi!! You. Are. Going. Down!!"

Amagi: "We'll see then"

Mordred immediately started buying all the properties she could buy on her turns which led to her going bankrupt again.

Y/n: "Want to come with me?"

Eu: "Where to?"

Y/n: "To buy food. We have nothing left"

She nodded as we head out together. Somehow, just walking down the street felt nostalgic. Sure I could of summoned Vimana to get to the grocery store in a second or a fast car but simply walking there felt right. I would always walk from my little apartment room to the store to buy food with Eucliwood.

Y/n: "This feels nice"

Eu: "What?"

Y/n: "We haven't done something like this in ages it feels like"

Eu: "You're right"

Y/n: "We haven't spent alot of time as we used to either. With everything going on, I'm usually working on documents with Siduri or working on helping others that we haven't really spent much time together"

Eu: "I'm usually with X"

Y/n: "I see the two of you have gotten along really well huh?"

Eu: "Yea"

Y/n: "You were the first person I met that I felt a genuine connection with. I want to do some of the things we used to do, what do you say?"

Eu nodded as she wrote something down.

Eu: "Want to make some cake?"

Y/n: "Sure. Let's do that"

We arrive and instantly head towards the baking section.

Y/n: "What kind of cake do you want to make?"

Eu: "Anything is fine"

Y/n: "Alright. How about a chocolate one. I think everyone at home likes chocolate"

Eu: "Yes"

She started picking some topping we can add while I got some of the items I would need to make enough for everyone. EU picked out sprinkles and the frosting.

Y/n: "White chocolate? Good choice"

I put everything in the basket as we continued on our way through the store for dinner.

Y/n: "Do you want to buy some chicken breast and wings?"

Eu nods as I throw it in. Eu takes some rice bags and dump them in.