Chapter 41: King of Heroes Vs The Destroyer

I focking love this book!!

Fun fact:
Out of all the characters I've added onto this book, I had to say, Gilgamesh has been my favorite to write. It's an interesting take what I went for and experimented but ultimately, without a care of what others may think otherwise, love it.

Ps-
What's your favorite character in the story? I'd love to know who you like :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilgamesh and Kama begin charging at one another. Kama unleashes dozens of beams towards the Golden King as Gilgamesh counters it by opening just as many gates. He fires swords that collide with the beams, causing them to be destroyed as Kama looked confused.

Kama: "He destroyed them?!"

A sword was fired in the process of her bewilderment and lands in her chest. She was thrown back a little as she holds onto her chest.

Kama: "Dammit that hurt!!"

She begins to start dodging the next shots rather than taking them on head first before. She rushes forward and reaches the king.

Kama: "Die!!"

She preparing a kick and swung it at his head. She grinned but saw Gilgamesh not even bothered by the incoming attack that would surely kill him. Her leg stopped inches from his face as he looks at her disgusted.

Gilgamesh: "Some of the dirt under your feet landed on my face"

She looked and saw her leg being held back by a golden chain coming from a gate.

Gilgamesh: "Die"

2 gates open up by his face and fire axes into her thigh.

Kama: "AAAHH!!"

She went for a punch but the attack ended up in a similar situation as her last attack. Enkidu wrapped around her arm before she could hit Gilgamesh. She growled at him and stared him in the eyes before Gilgamesh responded by smacking her with the back of his hand across her face. She was stunned by the sudden attack that she didn't say a word.

Gilgamesh: "Who gave you permission to gaze upon me rabid dog?"

A large hammer appears from a gate as he takes it as smashed it across her face once again.

Gilgamesh: "Let's test how fast your regeneration is shall we~?!"

The hammer immediately disappears as he pulls out a crowbar and repeatedly cracks her skull with it. The crowbar breaks after a few swings but that doesn't stop Gilgamesh. He pulls out a bat and breaks it onto her head. A spear arrives as she finally decided to attack with her other arm and pierces right through it. It holds her arm back as Gilgamesh punches it the tip of the spear to bury it further onto the ground.

Gilgamesh: "You aren't getting out of this yet!!"

He takes out a sword and starts slashing her stomach and and chest. He takes the blunt part of the sword and begins to use it as a frying pan, smacking her over and over with it. Kama's face began to bleed intensely as Gilgamesh didn't let up. She got furious and fired beams from her hands, a few piercing through the Golden King. A few swords fall down and cut through the beams that had held him.

Gilgamesh: "Your pesky tricks aren't going to work you one trick pony"

He pulls out the projectile that was stuck on his shoulder and walks over to her. She went for a punch but was stopped as a sword flew and exploded straight onto her face. She fell back onto the ground. Furiously, she tried getting back up but was sent back to the ground as Gilgamesh had arrived and kicked her in the face.