Vol 2 Chapter 40: The Grand Battlefield

Sasaki: "Welcome to Kyoto. I'm Sasaki Kojiro. I'll be your guide to the temple"

Mordred: "Mordred Pendragon, Knight of Y/n Gilgamesh L/n"

Sasaki: "So you're the one heading this team? I've heard quite a lot around here regarding your performance in the Godly Rating Game. I'm honored to meet such a strong warrior"

He gave a light bow as Mordred smugly accepted the compliment.

Mordred: "Nah~ I really didn't do much. I just took down 2 Gods at once, no big deal~"

Thrud: "I heard Lord Y/n defeated the rest of then single handedly and without effort. Is that correct?"

Eu: "Yes"

Mordred: "WAY TO KILL MY FIRE!!"

Thrud: "Oh, sorry!!"

Sasaki: "Regardless of whether your body was nearly destroyed or not, the fact that you took out 2 Gods is impressive on its own"

Rossweisse: "Y/n is also an exception. The amount of power he wields is almost limitless. Should he have been here, I'm sure he could of handled this problem with hardly any effort"

Sasaki: "My rudeness!! On behalf of Lady Amaterasu and all of us in the Shinto faction, we send our sincerest prayers to you all regarding your missing King. We hope you find him as Lady Amaterasu wishes to continue working with him"

They team thanks him after momo recovered a bit from the shock she received earlier.

Mordred: "Where are we going to be staying at?"

Sasaki: "At the temple of Lady Yasaka. She is the leader of the West Youkai Faction here in Kyoto"

Momo: "Sounds nice"

Sasaki: "I said it does have some comforting places. I have this message from Lady Amaterasu"

He hands Mordred a scroll who looks at it puzzlingly.

Mordred: "For me?"

She opens it as a sort of telegraphic message is transmitted.

Amaterasu: "To whomever receives this message. I am the Goddess Amaterasu. I'd like to have the chance to say thank you for your help despite your troubling times"

The Goddess of the Sun gave a slight bow as she positioned herself upright.

Amaterasu: "I hope you all are able to find your king as he's found himself a powerful and worthy ally to us at the Shinto faction. He is also someone I'd like to see more often as possible~"

Mordred: "I don't like the tone of her voice there"

Sasaki: "I heard she has a liking to strong men"

Amaterasu: "Sasaki will be delivering you the details on what's currently going on in Kyoto when you've arrived at Yasaka's temple. I leave this mission in your capable hands warriors. May many blessings be in your travels"