Chapter 45: Mother and Children

SOMEONE FIND EURYALE AND STHENO ASAP!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alter fires a couple of shots at Tiamat which she either tanks or dodges. The swords hit the barrier causing it to slowly break into it.

Sirzechs: "Is he really on our team?!"

Rias: "Hey!! Watch the barrier"

Tiamat rushes towards Alter who begins to block her attacks while sneaking in some of her own attacks. She reaches to tear his head off but he ducks under it and jabs her in the mouth to stun her. She instinctively holds onto her mouth while Alter sweeps her legs to fall down.

Y/n Alt: "You better dodge"

He goes to stomp her head but she correctly moves out the way and goes for a kick to his stomach.

Y/n Alt: "*chuckles* So easy to read~"

A shield drops from a gate in time to take her attack head on. The sudden collision with steel sends waves down Tiamat's spine as a pair of swords drop onto her.

Tiamat: "Tch"

She dodges them all with eas4 but doesn't notice Alter right next to her. He kicks her left leg and causes her to fall once again as another barrage of swords strike her in the chest. Tiamat cries in pain as Alter simply laughs at her pain. He pulls her our of the crater and swings her towards the barrier. Tiamat slowly tries to get up but Alter kicks her in the face and starts stomping her cranium against the wall.

Y/n Alt: "Once I kill you off, I'll FINALLY GET MY REVENGE ON KAMA!!!"

He had three look of a psycho but he had stopped the attack, giving enough time for Tiamat to counter.

Tiamat: "LAAAAAAAAA!!!"

She fires her powerful waves at him that send him flying back about 50 yards.

Y/n Alt: "Shit. I guess I left my guard down"

He says a little disappointed in himself. Tiamat spits blood from her mouth and rises up. Alter cracks his knuckles while Tiamat jumps towards him and throws a punch which he blocks by opening a gate to drop a black shield from. The second the punch landed, two gates open to her sides and fired two spears.

Tiamat: "AAAAHHH!!!"

Alter creates enough space to pull out a large weapon from his vault.

Y/n Alt: "Now.. dance for me"

The barrels started turning and firing towards Tiamat. She pulled the two spears from her sides and began to circle around him.

Y/n Alt: "You won't be able to flank me.. how about a little trick"

The mini gun stopped as he had a grin on his face. Inside the barrels, a sudden glow of purple began to emerge as they slowly started to turn once again.