Chapter 12: Knight's Circle

I was laying back in bed with the grail in hands.

Y/n: "What do I even do with you?"

I head towards the couch and put it on the coffee table beside me as I continue to look at it.

Y/n: "I could summon some heroes from you... but how?"

I stare at it intently for an hour trying to find a way to use it. I try abracadabra. Fail. I try rubbing the side of it in case a genie came out. Fail. I shouted "open sesame!!". Fail. I've got nothing. I would ask Gilgamesh but he doesn't want to be bothered at the moment. I sigh as I lay back into the couch, bored out of my mind.

I could just call outbfor my servants? Why not. I don't have anything to lose.

I put my hand on the front of the grail and close my eyes.

Y/n: "Holy Grail, I command you!!! Give me my servants"

I wait a little bit before opening my eyes.

Y/n: "Nothing huh? Well, I'll figure it out some-Gah!!"

A bright light emits from it, blinding me in the process. Once I regain my sight, I look around and see nobody around me.

Y/n: "Well that was a huge troll now wasn't it?!"

I feel some of my mana used so maybe it could of worked. Eucliwood and Ahri walk into the house after they had gone on a walk together.

Ahri: "Hey master, were you practicing magic circles? I could help you if you want"

Y/n: "No. Why do you ask?"

She points down behind the couch. I get up and walk behind to see two similar circles right next to each other.

 I get up and walk behind to see two similar circles right next to each other

Y/n: "What the hell are these?"

I put my hand over one of them and feel them containing mana flow.

Y/n: "Are these.."

I walk towards the middle of the two circles and place a hand in each of them. I close my eyes and pour some more mana into them.

Y/n: "Hear me those who choose to listen. I, Y/n L/n, hereby ask any 2 heroic spirits to come to my command. Those who are powerful and worthy enough to rule alongside me as my kingdom grows and eventually prospers. Now I ask of you, come to me!!!"

They each start glowing a rainbow color. The first one shows a sword as it starts spewing red lighting. Out came an armored knight with a large set of horns and its sword.

 Out came an armored knight with a large set of horns and its sword