Chapter 29: 3 Days

Mama Mordred?! NAANNIII!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the kitchen as I find the person I was looking for.

Y/n: "Eu, could you come with me for a sec"

She nods as she stops what she was doing. She follows me to my room as I sit down. I pat besides me as she sits down as well.

Eu: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "I'm aware that you aren't weak by any stretch of the imagination. Your powers I feel far surpass my own but they do have a drawback. They hurt you when you use them. Your physical strength isn't great either"

Eu: "I know"

Y/n: "That's why.."

I open a gate as I pull something out.

Y/n: "This is my grail. It allows me to summon servants like I did with Mordred and X. I want you to keep it. If you find yourself in need of help, use it"

I say handing it to her. She looks up at me as she sees how serious I was.

Y/n: "I don't want anything to happen to you. I've added mana to it already so all you have to do is to call for whoever can answer your call"

Eu: "Are you sure you want me to keep this?"

Y/n: "Yea. It's going to be a pain carrying it so.."

I hand her a key.

[I've changed it to be smaller]

Y/n: "Keep it. It's small enough so you don't have to worry about it. It has a chain to hang around your neck. That key will help you open Babylon so you can take it out"

She looks at it curiously.

Y/n: "All you have to do is imagine a door infront of you. Use it like any old key and it'll open a gate for you"

She nods as I put a hand on her head.

Y/n: "This stays between the two of us okay?"

She nods again as I smile at her.