Vol 2 Chapter 1: A King's Return

I'd like to leave this as a reminder, all of the filler is technically canon but acts more as a side story within the current events. As for the teasers, they will be small glimpses into the future. That is all. With that being said, we officially start up Vol 2. I hope ye enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The King of Kuoh was currently working on some paperwork as he looked through some more files. It had been weeks since the war dubbed "The Battle for Humanity and The Factions" had ended and the successor to the King of Heroes had been spending his time working. Y/n was held as the hero who slayed the beast known as Kama with one powerful blast from his strongest weapon, Ea. It was an attack that literally shook the universe and signalled the start of the legacy to the great Prince of Heroes. He wasn't the only one that gained the credit though. Names of all who were involved too were cemented into the history books as champions of the world. The fallen ones, Gilgamesh, Tiamat and Y/n Alter were also celebrated with statues and songs of victory despite their honorable deaths for their valiant effort. They were all still viewed as heroes.

Y/n: "Hm?"

He looked outside to see the memorials finally finished.

Y/n: "Well would you look at that?"

It was a statue of Gilgamesh sitting on a throne, Tiamat with her usual smile and Alter holding Ea over his shoulder.

Y/n: "Came out better than I thought it would"

I leave the window to close all the files and pile up my work.

Y/n: "Amagi. The paperwork is done"

My secretary foxgirl walks in and lightly bows in front of me.

Amagi: "It's good to see you in good health Commander"

I nod as I head over to my wine cabinet and pick something out.

Y/n: "How's Kuoh?"

Amagi: "Just minor damages from EA's aftermath. They have been taken care of by the finest architects and you also have a meeting with Sirzechs in a few minutes. He says it is important"

Y/n: "Who'll be with him?"

Amagi: "Himself, Grayfia and.. Your wife"

Y/n: "*sighs* I get irritated knowing I have that as a title from now on"

Amagi: "Atleast you have the power to marry many wives like Hyoudou"

Y/n: "That's not the point. I could careless how many wives I get. Something they don't tell you with having a harem is that it will be exhausting. I don't wish to deal with that personally"

Amagi: "Well... In some ways.. people think that all of us that serve under you are your-"

Y/n: "Don't finish that"

Amagi: "Yes sir"

I take a seat and rest up while she checks to make sure everything inside is correct.

Amagi: "It all looks good. Good job Commander. Allow this Amagi to give you some headpats as a reward"

Y/n: "Do as you wish"

She walks over to my side and does as she said. Once she finishes, she notices the mess it left my head in and gently runs her fingers through my hair to fix it back into place.

Amagi: "There we go"

The doors swing open as both Mordred and X come in, conversing with one another on a matter I left in their capable hands.

Mordred: "He still needs to brush up some of those skills of his. The Horny Dragon is good but he could be better"

X: "Polishing. That is what he needs"