In the real world (Grumbo)

2nd one-shot! Lets go!

P.S. Grian and Mumbo are dating already from the start of season seven but didn't move in together yet. (Mumbo already proposed to Grian)
Time set: season eight

Grian was walking to Mumbo to see if his beacon 'lagged' into Mumbo's base. His question was quickly answered when he saw a light coming from the back of the moustached man's base. To be fair, he didn't care about the beacon at all, he could make a new one easily, he just waned to see his future husband and discuss about moving in together when a sudden buzz came into his ear. Then there was a horrible ring in his ear. The next thing that started to go wrong was the horrible pain in his back were his wings were. He took off his sweater and spread them out.

He called out to Mumbo, pleading for him to come. He somehow managed to hear Mumbo's frantic voice that was asking if he was ok.

"My ears..... i can't hear...." Mumbo gave him a sympathetic look and picked him up bride style. Grian was now sobbing from pain into his love's chest and Mumbo kept saying things like:

"Everything is going to be ok love"

"I'm taking you to Stress hon."

"You will be ok, I promise."

After a while, Grian must have cried asleep because he opened his eyes and it was entirely different setting;

there were different types of birds, no grass, tall buildings; he must be in some sort of city. He also realised he was moving; well, he wasn't moving any of his body parts. It was as if he was pulled by a magnet (luckily it looked like no one was outside). Grian was pulled for what seemed to be ages but he finally got to the house that looked like he was pulled to.

Meanwhile inside the house:

"Oliiiiiiii!" A short man was being pulled to the front door of his house. As soon as he left his room, a tall man came and grabbed his friend so that he won't be pulled out of the house.

"Charles just hold on here while I locked your front door, it seems that's it's pulling you outside." He carried Charles next to the door so that he could cling on to something while also proceeding to close the door. "I am having a terrible day." Charles moaned, "First my Minecraft character got lost somehow and now this-" He tried to move his hand away from the door but it was as if he was glued to it.

PoV: Grian

I crashed into the front door. I didn't know why I was here but I sure hoped no one was home. I realised I could move again but if I went to far, it would pull me back. I tried to open my inventory likeI usually do but it didn't work. There was extra weight on my back and I didn't check it before because of the weird moving situation. Apparently I got a bag on my back. I opened it to find my communicator with a spare jumper there. I retracted my wings and put on the spare jumper that I had.

While I was doing that, the front door of the house opened and a small man (maybe my sizes) tumbled out. He had blond hair and also wore a red jumper with jeans.

'this is just a coincidence.' I told myself. I came up to him and offered my hand. He looked up at me in disbelief. Soon another man came. He also had blonde hair and was much taller than me. Maybe as tall as my love. He looked at me with the same shocked expression on his face. I nervously chuckle.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. The man's eyes widen even more. He took out something that looked a lot like my communicator and typed something into it.

"What is your naaaaaammeeee?" He tripped over his foot, luckily, I caught him. He sounded a lot like Mumbo which reminded me that he was probably bugging Xisuma every five seconds trying to find me. The thought of that made me smile.