The return of the King (pt.1)

Pt.3 of "I'm a person" the reason I named this one pt.1 was because I wanted to leave a cliffhanger and that the next chapter would just be a continuation of this one.

A/N: the timeline is completely messed up. At the start the events are happening before the Red festival.

Voices will be showed like this and thoughts will be shown like this

TW:

blood, death, morphing (in a bad way), swearing, pain, mentions of war

PoV: Xelqua

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing here" I turned around to see 5 players standing behind me, weapons raised. 

I smirked to myself.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" The same man repeated. He was in the centre of the group, he wore a beanie on his head and was wearing a suit. He had a diamond axe in his hand and no armour.

These guys are just looking to die, aren't they?

YEZZZZ

BLOOD

DEATH

DEATH FOR THE ANGEL

The voices roared in my head, clearly having a celebration that there would be violence. I only smile to myself.

"are you part of the revolution?" The man in the middle shouted. I cocked my eyebrow at him, "Don't pretend like you don't know anything! You're a spy from Pogtopia, aren't you! Well, your little game of life will end here then...." The man went on.

The others leapt at me, but before they could even touch me, i threw 5 daggers at them. The daggers pinned them to the trees surrounding us, hitting the four right into their chest. Blood slowly started to drip out of their mouths and down to the ground.

"I don't suggest you taking out the daggers" I warned them, "you'll just spill more blood"

I laughed. The last dagger hit the man with the beanie right in the shoulder, keeping him alive but on low health, "you missed" he spat, little blood dripping out of his mouth.

"I never miss" I growled, then smiled at the sight of pain the other 4 players were in. They started to whirl and scream as their bodies morphed into creatures unknown to man kind. Their screams of agony and pain filled the emptiness of the forest. Their bodies started to loose shape as their skin was turning from green, to red, to purple and to all sorts of different colours. They became blob-like creatures before exploding. Their pleading for mercy was the only thing that was left, but the wind soon carried it away into the endless fields of this world. Left to be forgotten.

The man was panic-stricken. "oh, don't worry about them" I chuckle, "you won't see them in a long time..."

The man's legs were about to give in as he vomited at the sight. I just rolled my eyes, "pathetic". The man looked up at me, then the blood, then back at me, "don't worry buddy, this won't happen to you" I pat him on the cheek, taking the dagger out of his shoulder with great force, making his yell in pain.

"w-what are you?" The man asked, I just smirked and opened my mask a little, just enough to reveal my red eye, that flashed with gold.

"Xelqua, the Angel of Death" The man passed out in front of me, presumably from blood loss.

A pool of warm red blood started to form around him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know, I know, this chapter is super short but i will post a second part to this chapter soon enough:)

I hope you enjoyed this one even though it didn't rally move the plot anywhere.