The man in the closet (Part 2)

PoV: Fake Grian

I was looking all over the sever for that little brat. He might ruin everything! He might tell them, they might believe him and I will be kicked out! I need to find him. I also need to build more rustic houses around the swamp. I glided through the magnificent swap as I saw a few figures standing outside Stress' base. I landed and started calling for them, of corse I knew where they were but just for the performance, I pretended that I didn't.

"X-eye-zooma? Mumbo! Iskall! Where are you?" I shouted, "I need to talk to you urgently!" I saw Mumbo, Iskall and Stress come out, "where is Suma?"

"He is busy right now." Mumbo answered coldly. I flinched at the tone in his voice. I never heard it being so cold, especially with me.

"What do you want luv?" Stress asked me.

"I need NPC Grian back. He might destroy half the sever when he wakes up."

"NPC Grian?" They all gazed up at me. Of corse I was lying. I was NPG but they don't need to know that right now.

"I made him so that he could win every single build battle but he turned out to be evil. He joined the watchers, destroyed my own server, killed all of my friends in that sever and when I was invited to HermitCraft, he wanted to run away and pretend to be me!" I explained. I had to lie to them, a lot. All of the things there, were things that I did. I didn't join the Watchers tho, that was still his part.I needed to be there when he wakes up. He is to scared of me so he will follow the play quite precisely and accurate.

I went with them into Stress' base. We got through many corridors and finally arrived to her bedroom. There, lying one the bed, was my "father". The person who I hated the most, the person who locked me up in a closet, the person who will get my anger when he wakes up. About half an hour passes and I finished examining his robotic parts.

'this little brat didn't die because of his robotic self.'

I was pissed off at that. He was supposed to die but no, he was still alive. I brought a few golden carrots with some water. After a few more minutes of waiting we decided that I will take him to my base and wait for him to wake up there. I gladly accept that and carrie him to my rustic house.

PoV: Grian

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Oh thank god you are awake!" A man with a tinted visor was sat next to me, "who are you?" I didn't know what to say. My memory was fuzzy and even if the memory was clear it was only lasted for a bout a few seconds. I look up at my robotic hand and it suddenly the name popped into my head.

"NPG" I tried to stand up from the bed but immediately collapsed and drifted of into sleep. The only things that came to my mind that told me something about me was that;

I am a failure and evil, I joined the Watchers, destroyed the sever and killed everyone in it.

Thoughts made me feel guilt for ever doing theses things. I never wanted to, probably. I felt like I was carried somewhere. I was laid down on the bed; it was soft and snug. It was some sort of haven for me while my eyes are closed because when they open, things are going to be different. Eve if I wanted to stay like this forever, I still would have to open them eventually open them, so why wouldn't the perfect time be now?

My eyes opened again. It was a different room tho, I quickly recognised it as a rustic house. The interior looked in more of a medieval style, there were huge windows almost n every wall and it genially looked amazing.

"Glad you woke up." I flinched at the sudden voice. It was the voice that I remembered petrifying me, the voice that I will never forget, the voice that is in my nightmares, "Drink this, it will help." I look up to see an exact replica of me. Well, 'exact' is the wrong word here, he doesn't have any robotic parts to himself but his actions were a little bit.....mechanic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------