Halloween story

(this story isn't mine but I though more people need to see it so here we are)

"Mom told me never to go in the basement, but I wanted to see what was making that noise. It kind of sounded like a puppy, and I wanted to see the pup, so I opened the basement door and tiptoed down a bit. I didn't see a puppy, and then Mom yanked me out of the basement and yelled at me. She had never yelled at me before, and it made me sad and I cried. Then my mother told me never to go into the basement again, and she gave me a cookie. That made me feel better, so I didn't ask her why the boy in the basement was making noises like a puppy, or why he had no hands or feet."

The hermits looked at Grian with mixed expressions on their faces. There was terror, amusement, wonder and a look that said 'this can't be real'.

"this- this isn't real, is it?" Tango asked.

"No, of corse it's not!" Grian shrugged it off. Some of the hermits had relief written all over their face, "though the next one is..."  He started.

"Back in highschool, I would always stay late at school to avoided Sam. He used to be a friend of mine right before he lots his marbles and I mean all of them. My teacher would let me stay at her's pretty often and this time was no exception.

We entered the apartment, her husband wasn't home yet which wasn't bad but wasn't good either. We were getting ready for bed, she set me up on the mattress in their room like usual. It was about 3:00am when I woke up from a feeling someone was watching me.

I shrugged it off and decided to wake up the teacher. I said I wanted to eat at a local fast food place. She was mad at me but I yanked here out of bed. We left the apartment without even changing."

"Why would you do that? That's kinda rude." someone interrupted, probably one of the girls.

"Shut up, you'll see later. We walk out of the apartment and when she closed the door, I finally spoke, "I didn't want to eat, when I woke up I saw him under your bed with a knife.""

The hermits were absolutely baffled by the last statement. The look on their faces were priceless.

"I could tell more stories of my years of high school, but I'm not sure if your ready to hear them yet."