A ghost in a forgotten world

Pt.3 of Finish the show, Father!

P.S. this is how Grian would look like if he was a ghost (image at the top)

TW:

Sad boy Phil, mentions of abuse, little bit of blood, mentions of death, mentions of terrorism, violence, death

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technoblade PoV:

As we walked out of that van, the sun rose to meet us.

I thought it was the dawn of a new era: an era with no government, no injustice, no endless power struggles. An era of anarchy- freedom, at last.

but then...

"and that's what I would like to do as my job as President" Tubbo was finishing his speech.

It was at this moment, I realise, I'd been used. I had thought that THEY, who experienced the injustices of a corrupted government first hand, would understand BETTER than anyone that such power cannot be allowed to exist.

But in the end, they'd only used me to seize it for themselves. 

To set up a government right in front of an anarchist... Well, I can only say that I almost admire the audacity.

But I had no plans of letting history repeat it self for the third time...

I lunged at Tubbo, getting the firework launcher out (and hurting him in the process), "ALRIGHT! Listen here!" There was a bunch of surprised 'whats' and 'hows'.

"you guys listen to me! I did not spend WEEKS planning this revolution!" I started my speech, "Given you guys gear; for you all to just go and replace one tyrant with another! Don't you see whats happening?!" I was trying to plunge in some sense into these peoples' brains, "DON'T YOU SEE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?! You think Schlatt was the cause your problem?! NO! It was government! Power corrupts!" At first, I planned to use logic and reason to convince them.

But then everyone just started to fight everyone so....."WE'RE KILLING EVERYONE! THE GOVERNMENT ENDS HERE!" I was killing people left and right; some were shot by fireworks, some were stabbed, some were blown up. I, personally, don't see the difference, "THE GOVERNMENT ENDS HERE!"

You could hear Tubbo screaming "kill the traitor!" but that doesn't matter.

"I'LL KILL IT MYSLEF!" I was trying to find Tubbo, "DEATH TO TYRANTS!" people were starting to question were was Wilbur and Phil, while I was chasing Tommy with Dream.

In the midst of chaos, explosions appeared out of nowhere. Screams of agony and pain were heard.

I stopped dead as I saw the sense unfold before my eyes.

"Phil, I want you to kill me." Wilbur started to beg Dad.

I got a strange sense of deja vu coming from it.

It was familiar.

Too familiar.

~Time skip to Tommy's exile~

It's been quite some time. Wilbur was now a ghost, Techno and Phil were no where to be found

"I have to go..." Tommy muttered under his breath, "i can't stay here..." He was having a debate. "but when Dream finds me, he isn't going to be happy" he was trying to reason with himself.

If he left, Dream wouldn't be able to hurt him anymore. But if- when he finds him, he's gone for good. Ghostbur wasn't a help either, he can't do anything against Dream and if Tommy told Ghostbur about his plans to escape, then Ghostbur would totally tell Dream! After a few more HOURS of debating, Tommy decided that he would make the run. He wasn't sure were he would go, he just new he had to go somewhere. Somewhere that would be far from here...