Redstone

Grian was a redsotne guy, though he did hide it for some reason. He didn't even know why. Maybe just for fun, like already said, he didn't know. He predicted that it was because he was a little bit tired of redstone and went on to building (he got a hand of it really quickly). He mined a gigantic area under his base and made a redstone that required a special key to open it (something that was incredible for the redstone community though I'm not sure since I'm a noob at it).

He was gathering supplies for a redstone project that should be revolutionary to the redstone world;

Wireless redstone.

He knew it would be difficult but with his knowledge of redstone and robotics, it would be doable.

He flew over to his small cottage and through his key card on the wall. The key disappeared and the door opened revealing a huge entrance. He walked down the spiralling staircase as the entrance disappeared behind him. He opened the shulkerbox that popped up in front of him, taking out the the key to open the door from the inside and outside.

The staircase lead him to his magnificent lab;

the walls were filled with books that he wrote, some designs for contraptions he was going to build, blueprints of Robo-Grian and NPC Grian, the picture of the back of his base, different corridors that lead to different rooms filled with contraptions, but the most impressive part was his storage system. Grian might not have a storage system in his main base by here, here he was a different person. It was about 20 blocks high and 50 blocks wide. Filled to the brim with double chests. They were collecting the materials from all of the different farms and most importantly, from his self digging machine. The tubes with water and resources went over his head that lead from all different directions and rooms.

You might think that, that place would be the most laggiest place in the whole world but Grian also found a solution for that problem (I would tell you if I knew but I don't have a clue about the red sprinkles and the magic behind them). They created no sound (which again was revolutionary to the redstone world). What he did not know was that Maui and Pearl were playing in his secret door that lead to the lab which meant it could be opened by using any item. He sat in his room thinking on how to improve the sensors, for now they would give only a small signal but what WAS great was that they would activate without the need of anything that could put a strong redstone signal, since the reacted on sound
-back from the underground-
"Where is he? It's been 5 days!" Mumbo yelled in frustration.
"Mumbo, everything is going to be fine." Tango tried to calm him down, unfortunately, it was unsuccessful.
"What is he's not!" Mumbo cried out. He threw a one of his books into the wall and through a author spell called 'I need a plot so why not' he hit the exact space where the key card should go. The book disappeared and the entrance opened up again. Tango glanced up at Mumbo who was obliviously impressed.
"This is not Grian's redstone..." Mumbo said to himself.
"Should we go check it out?" Tango was a bit nervous but curiosity got the best of him. They walked down the spiraling stairs and once they reached the bottom, their mouths dropped to the floor. They watched in awe as the items floated above their head. They walked through many corridors, taking notes on how professional it all looked and was. There was no sound nor lag which surprised them insanely.

They walked their way through all of the contraptions before heading over to the storage system. Their mouths opened wide as the watched every item land in the correct space. The contraption worked flawlessly.
"Mumbo, you told me about an author not to long ago. What was his name again? Oh right! C.G.Xelqua. Maybe he lives here!"
"Why under Grian's base though?" Mumbo asked, "is it because he is the one people would not suspect?" They couldn't answer the question with so many distractions in the place. They walked like this for about an hour before there heard a loud bang form the room they were heading towards too. As they entered the dome the froze in awe. It was the automated digger. Though it wasn't activated. They were so amazed that they didn't even hear the footsteps behind them.

Suddenly, a small man with dirty blonde hair and a white lab coat with a red jumper under it push Mumbo and Tango out of the way. He rushed toward a water channel that zoomed him away towards the contraption. After about five minutes of confusion, the small man came back with a screwdriver in one of his hands.
"Grian what the he-"
"Sorry can't talk right now. I have orders."

PoV: Mumbo Jumbolio

This was every unlike Grian. He would never just shove us out of the way and just walk past us, HIs voice sounded more robotic and he didn't have that sparkle in his sea-blue eyes.

Me and Tango decided to follow him. We went through the corridors and almost got lost and defiantly didn't crash into a wall a few times. After the long walk, Tango stopped. I stopped as well.

Grian knocked on the door and a muffled voice said come in. He came into the room and closed the door behind.

"should we go in as well?" I asked knowing that the answer would be yes.

"Mumbo, is this even a question? Of course!" Before we even reached the door there was a loud boom and happy screams coming from it. I glanced at Tango who was now regretting his decision of coming here. The door suddenly flew open and a happy looking Grian wearing a lab coat and wearing glasses that were showing holographic blueprints of something. His hands were dancing crazy over the holographic panels before another Grian came out (the same one we saw).

"Project WR is complete!" He said with a huge grin on his face. He did something with his hands and the hologram disappeared. HE hugged the Grian look-like before turning around and stopping dead as he saw us.

"NPG why didn't you tell me we had guests." He came up to us a gave a huge hug for both of us.

"Sorry master. I didn't know they were your friends."

"it' ok. You are dismissed for the rest of the day." Grian turned back to us. "how did you get inside?"

"Mumbo through a book at the wall and it disappears and the next thing we know is that there is a giant entrance in the ground." Tango explained.

"So that's were this came from." He pulled out a book out of his lab pocket and handed it to me. "I think that is your's. Pearl and maui must have been playing in the item filter." Grian gave me back the book. I look at it and then realise something.

"wait, does the 'G' on here stand for 'Grian'?" I was shocked when he nodded his head. Thousands upon thousands of questions were spinning in my head. I looked over to see Tango with a bamboozled expression as well.

"Wait, so let's get this straight. You are the redstoner who Mumbo Kept talking about?!" HE nodded again, slightly blushing this time. "HE WOULDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU OMG!!!" Now I was blushing as well.

"Well, do you know how annoying it is when the person you are speaking to you is talking about you and you inventions?" I blushed even more. "but it's also fun to mess with people." A sudden though occurred in my head.

"Wait, what is your name if you second name is Grian. Did your parents just call you Grian Grian?" He chuckled at this.

"No, no. My full name is Charles Grian Xelqua."

"Why did you hide that you are good at redstone?"

"Being a redstoner requires for you to have lots of responsibilities." Well, why was I even surprised at the answer?

Grian gave us a small tour around his secret cave and then we came to the top. As we were about to head out, Grian gave us a shulker box. He said that there was a surprise in there.

I went back to Treeza and opened it. Inside there was a book and something that I didn't recognise. It was dark blue like the void, with small antenna-like things on top of it.

I opened the book and my mouth fell open.

Wireless redston.