My little secret

PoV: Third person

TW; Depression, slight swearing, let me know if I missed any.

Everyone has their skeletons in their closet but Grian's was a little bit of a different case. You see, Grian was actually well um......a girl. Long story short his parents never wanted a girl so they decided that they would turn their girl into a boy. He (should we call Grian she or he now?) never told any sole about this and no one knew except him and his parents.

It was hard to adjust to a life like this but it was doable. After all he/she did it for all of it's life. What could possibly go wrong?

Hermitcraft beach party.

That could go very wrong.

~Le backstory complete~

PoV: Grian (it keeps changing to Grain for some reason)

"Why are you in your sweater at a beach party?" They all asked me.

"I don't want to go in the water." This is my only excuse. If I keep saying it then they will eventually go away. Be the stubborn one.

"But you can just take it of still."

"No I can't. This is a really special jumper for me and I don't want to take it off!" I repeat again and again. I don't know how long I can do this for but I'm not the one loosing this fight. If I loose, they will find out. I can't risk it like that.

A sudden rush of coldness slammed me out of my thoughts. There was a lot of laughter and I heard a familiar voice amongst them. I could feel something else was wrong.
"What the heck dude????!!!!!" I shouted. My voice was more high pitched than usual. It was beautiful tho, I'm gonna admit that. Though it sounded more like, more like.....a girl.

Oh no.

"You didn't want to go to the ocean so I brought the ocean to you!" Mumbo chuckled, as he was the one who poured water all over me, "is everything ok? Your voice seems...off." I quickly equipped my elytra and flew off to my cottage base. I reach my hand to the part of my neck that has been covered with my sweater and slowly and carefully take a small gadget out.

"He broke my voice changer!" I shout as I burst through the front door of my house. I press a 'decoy' button that I installed during the game of tegg and a secret entrance appeared. I walk down the ladder to my work station.

I set down the voice changer; it was a little devise that allowed you to change your voice (as the title suggests). You had to Put it on your neck and it would be changing your voice. (pls don't ask me how it works it's the best explanation I can give) It had steam coming out of it and was a little bit darker than usual. I set it on the table, it exploded.

"Oh what the fuck man! I am going to kill Mumbo for destroying this thing!" I got used to hearing my new voice really quickly and it was kind of relaxing All the time, I hated on my 'boy self' and now I have a chance to change.

"Maybe I can show them." I started to speak to myself as I was gather all the materials I will need to create a new one, "no don't be stupid. They will bail on you once they found out." After about 5 hours of work, I was ready to test it. I decided to change it up a little bit; it was more or less water proof, it was now more like a neckless that was easier to hide, I placed it inside a lapis gem that one of my old friends made me so that I could cover it (which also makes it even more waterproof).

"Grian.......were........you" There were voices up ahead. I didn't have the time to test it out, so I crouched. I made my way to change from my shirt to my spare sweater, begging them not to find me here. I changed and saw there name tags disappear. This was a close call. I tested the changer out and it seemed to be working perfectly, thankfully.

I walk out of my bunker and reach out to get my communicator from the table. I open it up and there were tones of messages asking me if I was alright or if something happened to me and things along those lines. I texted them back saying that everything was ok and that I just remembered that I had to do some important business at my base. I hope they bought the lies.

It was pretty late so I decided I would meet with Mumbo next morning and with that thought, went to bed.

I woke up.

I saw Mumbo's furious face.

"What the hell Grian???? Or should I say Saphire?!" He through a book at me.

"You read my Diary?" I asked him. I was absolutely terrified.

"Why did you lie? If we knew, we would have sent you down into the void a long time ago. I guess it's never late to do so." Iskall pulled me up and cut my wrists. Purple blood ran down them and slowly dripped onto the floor. I winced in pain as I felt my magic slowly leaving my body with my blood.

I sudden pain in my back hit me like a truck. I spread my golden and white wings (which had a 15feet wingspan). Mumbo silently came up to me, anger filled in his eyes. He touched the most sensitive part of my wings and broke them in half. I screamed bloody murder as my breathing became un even, black spots filled in my vision and as I slowly lost conciseness I heard Mumbo say;

"People like you deserve pain."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be a part two, I promise! I am just tired and i wanted something out today. I will start working on another part of 'the man in the closet' so that will be a thing.

Good morning/ good day/ good evening/ good night!