Mini Stories

I didn't do these in a long time. This is mostly just a fill in chapter, but I PROMISE there will be a chapter coming out soon. these will be more wholesome than what will come up soon (not the next chapter)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info you need to know for this one:

Ex: his name is Eric and he is de-aged (11 yo)

X: H is still X but Ex is not his twin. X is 15 yo

Grian: He is deaf and id also de-aged (11yo)

Ex: Xy! Can we go to the library?

X: No, sorry. I have work to do.

Ex: *puppy eyes* pleaseeeeeeee *starts saying 'can we go to the library' over and over again*

X: Fine! *annoyed* Why do you want to go there anyway?!

Ex: There is a new boy in our class and he can't hear anything.

X: and.....

Ex: I really wanna be his friend.

X: why would you need to go to the library then?

Ex: I want to take out a book that can teach me how to talk to him.

X: OH! Let's go then!

~Time skip like 9 years or something~

Marriage Officiant: *does this in sign language but also says it out loud* Eric Void, do you take Charles Grian Xelqua to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?

Ex: *signs but also says it out loud* I do.

Marriage Officiant: *signs but also says it out loud* Charles Grian Xelqua, do you take Eric Void to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?

Grian: *signs, huge and kind smile on his face* I do.

*X brings the rings, hands one to Ex and one to Grian*

Marriage Officiant:*signs and says out loud* Eric Void and Charles Grian Xelqua will now exchange rings as a symbol of love and commitment to each other. Rings are a precious metal; they are also made precious by you wearing them. Your wedding rings are special; they enhance who you are. They mark the beginning of your long journey together. Your wedding ring is a circle-a symbol of love never ending. It is the seal of the vows you have just taken to love each other without end.

Eric Void, please place the ring on Charles Grian Xelqua's left hand and repeat after me:

As a sign of my love

Ex: *puts a ring on Grian and signs* As a sign of my love

Marriage Officiant (he is gong to be MO after this): That I have chosen you

Ex: *signs* that I have chosen you

MO: Above all else

Ex: *sign* Above all else

MO: With this ring, I thee wed.

Ex: *sings* With this ring, I thee wed.

MO: *sings and Looks at Grian* And Charles Grian Xelqua, please place the ring on Eric Void's left hand and repeat after me:

As a sign of my love

Grian: *signs* as a sing of my love

MO: *signs* That I have chosen you

Grian: *signs* That I have chosen you

MO: *sings* Above all else

Grian: *signs* Above all else

MO: *sings* With this ring, I thee wed.

Grian: *signs* With this ring, I thee wed.

~like a time skip a few lines of the wedding script~

MO: it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss.

*Ex and Grian kiss*

X: *holds the sign language book that Ex took out of the library* I'm proud of you, little bro.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second story info:

Mumbo: de-aged (6 yo)

Grian: blind and de-aged (6 yo)

Mumbo: Mummy, when I was outside, I saw a kid.

Mumbo's Mum (she will be MM): *worried and picks Mumbo up* Is everything ok sweetie? Did he do anything to you?

Mumbo: no. evwy thing is ok.

MM: *then what happened?

Mumbo: I just wanted to ask why he was weawing pitch black glasses and and this stick with him.

MM: Oh, Mumbo. You know, some people are born with disabilities.

*Confused Mumbo*

MM: it is when a person can't do something that an average person can.

Mumbo: *wiggles his ears* I can move my eaws but I'm not a disabled pewson, why?

MM: Sweetie, being disabled is way more serious. It is when you can't do something, like hearing, walking or seeing things.

Mumbo: ohhhhh

~next day~

MM: *goes outside* Mumbo where are- *sighs* good boy Mumbo

*Mumbo is sitting on the bench with Grian with his eyes closed and he was describing how things looked.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there. This is a fill in chapter! Hope you enjoyed these two (sorta) fluffy chapters!