Mini stories pt4

Quick note on 'Finish the show, Father' and 'I'm a person': I might turn it into a separate story because of how the events will go next. I'm not sure whether or not I will do it but it's most likely that i will because I want this book to be more Hermitcraft-focused at this point cuz it just feels like I'm doing to many corssovers and I'm realising now that I still didn't write a season 9 chapter at this point

(also I'm working on another hermitcraft AU and I think you'll like it)

This is a mini story based on some comics that I saw on Pintrest (this is Grian + SBI)

Techno is the oldest, Wilbur and Grian are twins (if u know, u know;), Tommy is the youngest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Phil is having a small break with Techno after training. Grian comes up to ask something*

Grian: Dad, can you-

Phil: *sad smile* Sorry, Grian, I'm busy- *walks away*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*later*

Phil: *is helping Tommy with his math homework*

Phil: There! You're starting to get it! Well done!

Tommy: *cheers*

Phil: That's my boy! *picks Tommy up and puts him on his shoulders* wanna go get some ice cream, my little champion?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Phil is with Wilbur, they both are just hanging out with each other. Wilbur occasionally plays something on the guitar or shows something he did to Phil*

Phil: You're getting really good at guitar! I'm so proud of you!

*Grian comes up to them*

Grian: Dad I- I need hel- *gets cut off by Phil*

Phil: Grian, I'm busy, can you maybe use your own brain to figure it out?

*Phil turns back to Wilbur*

Phil: *smiling* so, continue talking about why you hate anteaters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*exam period are ending and people are getting their test papers back*

Grian: *showing his A+ on his architecture/art/building exam with a huge grin on his face* Dad, look!

Phil: *with Tommy asleep in his arms* not now Grian... *walks away without even looking at the paper*

~a few days later~

*Grian, Wilbur and Techno got back their redstone test results back*

Grian: *hiding the test paper behind his back. He got a C on the exam* Dad I-

Phil: *looking at Techno and Wilbur, who got an A and a B* I'm so proud of you Techno! and Wil, don't worry about the B, everyone makes mistakes so it's fine.

~when Phil finds out about the C on Grian's exam~

Phil: how come everyone else got at least a B and you're the only one who got a C!

Grian: well, at least I got and A or A+ on my art, Architecture and building exam!

Phil: *angry* I don't care about that exam! You can live without art! Art isn't even a real job! But you can't live without redstone! Why did Techno manage to study on his own and you couldn't!

Grian: *frustrated and sad* BECAUSE YOU HELPED HIM! BECAUSE EVERY TIME I CAME FOR YOUR HELP, YOU ALWAYS IGNORED ME! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT TECHNO, WIL AND TOMMY! I'M JUST A FUCKING RAG DOLL FOR YOU!

Phil: *slaps Grian*  WATCH YOU'RE TONE! DON'T YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT TO YOUR FATHER *slaps Grian again and hits him behind his head*

Phil: *when he realises what he did* Grian I'm so sorry- *gets cut off by Grian shoving past him into his and Wilbur's room*

*that night Grian ran away. He asked Mumbo if he could live with him, to which Mumbo agreed (Mumbo's parents really like Grian so they were fine with that)*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*years later. Grian is famous for his buildings and is on the hermitcraft servers. He is a well-known salesman and leads a business group called 'The Architects'*

*Grian gets a call from an unknown number*

Grian: *picks up phone* hello?

Unknown number: Oh thank god you picked up! Grian, hello, it's been a while...

Grian: Phil?! *almost hangs up*

Phil: no! please don't hang up!

Grian: give me at least one reason not to just hand up right this instant

Phil: I just- I feel bad....about...what happened

Grian: *mad* so, you're apologising?

Phil: *sighs* yes, I'm sorry

Grian: *emotionless* ok, and I don't forgive you

Phil: *surprised* Son, I said I'm sorry

Grian: yea, and I don't forgive you

Phil: Son, uhhhhh- I'm not sure y'know what's happening here- *gets cut off by Grian*

Grian: *mad asf* No. I'm not gonna give you closure. You don't get that. You have to live, with the shitty thing you did, for the rest of your life! You have to know, that it's never EVER going to be ok. You just show up, unannounced into MY life again, and expect me to just forgive you about everything that happened in my childhood? You even have the audacity to call me your SON?! I had to live with my friend ever since I left and my life only turned for the better. When you disappeared form my life, I realised that YOU were the problem here. I'm not going to forgive you. You have to know, that you are a shitty dad. I hope that this would teach you a lesson.

*Grian hangs up*