Unexpected Relationship

This was requested by @Imizu_Tsubaki and honestly I think this is an amazing idea!

Btw EX's name is Eric. Grian can change his size and his original size is 6,4 but prefers to stay small near the hermits.

Summery: no.

Time Set: season 6 (middle)

================================================================================

Grian was crawling back through the window of his futuristic base. It was around 2:00am and he knew that everyone were already asleep. He silently flew in through the window. He was very tiered and wasn't in the mood for a conversation at all.

However, when he entered his futuristic cake, there was a surprise made out of three hermits.

Great.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???" Scar asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Grian, you missed a Sahara meeting!" Mumbo added.

"Yeah! That's Mumbo's job!" Iskall added even more, getting a laugh out of everyone. Mumbo playfully pushed him.

"Guys, I am thankful for you being worried for me but I said I won't be available today." Grian said in a tiered voice, "I am also not in the mood to communicate right now." After having to celebrate his children's 10th birthday was a lot of work. He and Ex were exhausted and he offered Grian to stay at their house, bu he had to refuse.

Grian headed to his bed when he heard Mumbo saying something to him.

"Grian, you've been disappearing lately and you are getting us worried"

"Guys. can you just go please. Or I can set a bed for you. I really appreciate the fact that you are worried for me but honestly I am very tiered now."

"how could you be tiered if you did nothing?" Iskall asked. It was reasonable for him to say that, no changes to his base, the shopping district or Hermit Vill.

"Just because I didn't work on my main project doesn't mean I wasted my time doing nothing Iskall." Grian replied. His eyelids felt very heavy at this point and he wasn't ready for any more conversations. He plopped down onto his bed and instantly falling asleep.

"Iskall, I think he is actually exhausted." Scar said, examining Grian, "he never fell asleep tins quickly."

"Maybe he worked on some side projects and some planning on Sahara?" Mumbo asked, tripping over himself and almost landing on the sleeping gremlin but luckily Iskall and Mumbo caught him.

"Mumbo! You spoon!" They both hissed at him.

"Look, I don't think he did any plans today but he still is very tired." Iskall analysed.

"We should ask about it tomorrow. From now, I'm also very tired." Scar added.

The three of them flew out of the window (Mumbo needing some help).

~le time skip because imma worked on this for way to long~

Mumbo and Xisuma where fighting off mobs when the skeleton shot Mumbo right in the leg. He fell to the ground and X needed now to make sure that Mumbo doesn't die and fighting off the mobs.

'please someone skip the night. Please let Bdubs be online.'

X thought to himself. Suddenly, the moon was gone and the mobs started to burn. Mumbo was still on the floor, holding hid leg and hissing with pain.

Finally, all the mobs were gone and Xisuma could now properly take care of Mumbo's wound. and, of course, (because I may or may not need a plot) he doesn't have any healing supplies. So, the next best option was to get back to the Mumball. Mumbo could not fly with a leg this damaged so they had to walk in the direction they thought was of the magnificent ball.