Weak! (AU part 1)

So, this is the first chapter of this AU! Hope you like it!

TW: Abuse, blood, slightly gory, depression, self harm, mentions of kidnapping, violence, if there is anything I missed please let me know.

Every conversation that is happening in the End is in Galactic. this is going to be angsty and I hope to get another chapter out tomorrow with a theoretical dead line of a week

-Space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No thank you" is what I should've said, I should be in bed

But temptations of trouble on my tongue, troubles yet to come.

~~~in the end~~~

I waked down the halls of the facility, anger boiled in the pits of my sole. I hated them, I hated them so much. They destroyed my home, they killed my humanity, they destroyed my life. I just want to go back, back in time. Back to my brother, back to everyone else.

~~~ Go to Over world~~~~

"One sip, bad for me
One hit, bad for me
One kiss, bad for me
But I give in so easily"
The moustache hermit sang. He was on a party and Weak by AJR was playing. All of the hermits were celebrating the End of season 4, "And no thank you is how it should've gone I should stay strong"

~~~Back to the end~~~

Even if it's the end of the year, they would still torture you. They would despise you for who you are. They would make me fight and destroy servers. I can't even fight them. Because I'm a coward, I should fight back, but I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

"Boy, oh boy I love ya when you fall for that." A voice behind me spoke. He grabbed the scruff of my robes and we disappeared into thin air. We appeared in a grand hall and I knew exactly were I was. Duel room.

I was passed a sword and we stood in position.

"Why am I here?" I ask the one who took me here.

"I am challenging you to a duel for your honour." He simply said.

"You you have the slightest idea, of how little that narrows it down?" I say to him.

"yesterday you tried to escape the facility, why?"

"I am sick and tired of this place, I want to go back to my family." I was slapped in the face after I finish the sentence.

"This is why." He said to me in a slow, threatening voice, "we duel. NOW."

We start to duel. He had the upper hand, because he was allowed to use magic and I didn't. He forced me to my knees.

"But I'm weak, and what is wrong with that?" I say to him as he starts bragging of how easy he defeated me.

"Boy, oh boy I love ya when you fall for that." he said to me. He put his face up close to mine and I just couldn't miss this opportunity and so I punched him right in his already crooked nose.

"Your weak." He said as he held his nose, blood dripping out of it. He put of his mask and called for help as I realise what I've done and start running.

~~~ In the Over World~~~

"But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?" the first half hermits sang all together, very much off tune.

"Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that!" the others caught up, "Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that!" they repeated.

~~~In the End~~~