End born

(there will be some Gren)

So, I am Grian. Also know as Grian Jumbo, The guy who always flies or the guy who never shut ups. Or the The Son of the End or Xelqua Endstone. So.....yeah. I have a lot of names.

I was born on the 1st of January 30,000 years ago. I was there to witness the life that only started to develop on Minecraft. I remember helping my mum in creating people and taking care of them. I was one of the first people on Earth.

Before my birth, there was almost no life on Earth. The only life being was Dragons. My mum (the world Dragon aka The end dragon) had two other siblings, the over-world dragon and the nether dragon. They were the ones who created everything that belongs to that world. However there was one exception, humans .

My mum and her brothers would created the first ten humans on earth. I was one of them. They cared for us and soon, we became the direct heir to their magic. They taught us everything they new tho, after some time, one of my sisters betrayed us. she killed every single heir and Dragon except me and my mum. On the year 0 we were able to defeat her and her powers. Most of our work was safe and sound but her tyranny caused the human heart to rot. They became un-pure and stopped to worship us.

For many centuries, we were chased as the humans were able to use some of our magic to travel worlds. After they killed my mother I decided to block off all the worlds in fear that the same thing will happen to the new Dragons. You see, when the three main Dragons die, they respawn, but that only happens if all of them die. That means that my lost brothers and sisters would come back as well.

Many thousands of years past and the human heart became purer and purer. There was a clan of people living in the end that still worshiped us that called themselves 'Watchers'. They made a promise to look over the end as I return to the overworld. They will have to take care for when the Dragons finally return and for this occasion they are first to inform me and were also given some magic. They were the last humans to ever have magic. They passed it on for generations but with no sign of the main Dragons returning.

Well, on the sever that I went, I got killed and when the last Dragon gets killed, he rebirths and at the age of 9 he starts to remember who he is and has common sense not to tell anyone. I was sent to the Jumbo's were I met my brother, Mumbo. He joined a server named hermitcraft adn after a few years, me as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ISKALL GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!"

I was running after Iskall. I am fed up with him always teasing me for being short and the youngest on the sever. Which I am not, I am the oldest person here. He WILL pay for it now. Half of the sever was chasing me so that I don't actually hurt him. I was almost catching up with him when he twisted round and swung his sword at me.

As a reflex, I took the blade with my bare hands and stopped it. He watched as warm blood ran down my hand. My eyes had a small glint a purple. I pushed the sword away in an instance and punched him in the nose. Now I not only had my blood on my hands but also Iskall's.

I turn around to see the hermits watch in amazement.

"Uuuuuuuu I think we might need a med kit."

"YOU THINK????!!!" Mumbo yelled as he took a medkit and came up o me. Stress came up to Iskall and helped him out there. The purple tint was gone from my eyes and luckily no one saw it. My blood had a purplish colour. Again, luckily, no one could see it maybe except Ren, which worries me. I saw his questioning face and just gave him a questioning look back.

Mumbo wrapped my hands up, muttering under his breath how immature I am. Stress was done with Iskall and he came up to me with a worry, surprise and regret on his face.

"Sorry for teasing you." He said, though I am pretty sure Stress made him say that.

"Sorry for punching you in the nose." I say. Mumbo looked at both of us. He can't have his boyfriend and brother fight like this.

After, I went back to my base. I was about to enter the poultry cave when I heard rockets and decided not to.

"Hey mannnnnnn!" It was Ren. My heart fluttered as I saw him. "Was it just me or did your blood actually have a purplish colour?"

"Ren, I think that your eyes might have part dogs becaus eI think you are colour blinded a bit just like dogs." He thought for a moment before hopefully swallowing my lie. He walked away before taking off.

I quickly turn around and jump into the poultry cave. I spread my golden-white wings and landed safely on the ground. I pressed a button and a door opened. There, I took out my glasses and put them on. A hologram appeared and the Leader of the watchers appeared.

"Master Xelqua. I have been informed that there is a secret society of Watchers that worship your sister Iris."

"This is bad......" I whisper to myself. "Can you try and locate them?" the hologram bowed.

"Yes Master."

"Thank you Xera" (No it is not EX sorry)

The hologram disappeared and I started to panic a little bit. I was thinking about that battle. It sent chills down my spine, though it happened more than 2000 years ago. My thoughts drifted off to my mother, brothers and sisters. Tears silently fell down my face

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you guys..." I heard distant, pleading yells of my name from afar. I slowly realised that it wasn't my imagination. I stood up, hid my wings, went up to the top of my futuristic cake only to see a frantic looking TFC.

"GRIAN THANK GOD!!! THEY GOT 'EM! THEY GOT 'EM!"

"TFC calm down. Who got who?"

"The-the watchers! They got everyone! Only I escaped!" Just then, my glasses showed another hologram, which surprised TFC.

"It's.......Listeners" the hologram was cut off.

"We need to go. Now." I said in full confidence. I won't let Iris take my family away from me again.