4 Elements part 2

It's been a good 7 years of travelling and learning for . He was finally read to move to a spot were he would stay until the world wound need him. A place called HermitCraft season 8.

"Xelqua, I am proud to say that your gurney of learning is finally over. You are now a fully realised Avatar!" There were cheers from the instructors that taught him everything he needed to know. a happy tear was falling down his face. It was finally over. He was finally free, "I hope you won't use your new found powers to destroy the world. I hope you know that you can't reveal yourself to the world as the Avatar because this might some problems to the worlds. You will be given a new name, Grian. You will go to a place called Hermitcraft and that's were you will lay low until the world will need you again." The speech continued and after a while, he finished.

Grian packed his stuff and created a portal. He said his last goodbyes to his friends and colleagues and stepped into the portal into his new word. He appeared in a small hole and what immediately grabbed his attention was a familiar figure standing right besides him.

"Pearl!" Grian shouted, "I didn't know you are going Hermitcraft, I thought you would stay with them!" (author note: after the Watcher war which Grian ended, the watchers were on the good side and they took people of great power without any force to teach them)

"Nope. I got tiered of them." Another figure appeared from a portal nearby.

"Hello guys! I'm GeminiTay but you can call me Gem!" A girl came out of the portal. She had amber green eyes and a green t-shirt.

"Hi! My name is Grian, this is Pearl."

"So you guys know each other?" Gem asked.

"Yeah..." Pearl answered.

Just then they noticed that there were people around them. A moustached man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and (maybe no pants) skin coloured shorts stared to introduce them.

"So this is season 8 and we have three new hermits. Grian, Pearlescentmoon and GeminiTay." he trailed, Grian wasn't paying attention at all. They stated to run of. Many traveled using their powers, some using their earth bending, some using water bending, some using air to travel. Grian couldn't show his powers tho. Something about secrecy and how he will be probably hunted and sold somewhere (Grian wasn't paying attention during that as well but still followed the rules). Grian decided to follow Mumbo as he trusted him the most for some reason. He was a fire bender, tho ironically wasn't the best fighter.

"What bending do you have?" He asked as they mined stone.

"oh, I don't have any bending. Which s weird because my parents were really powerful benders." Grian chuckled a little bit at the thought.

And so Grian lived like this. Saying he didn't have any powers. Pearl didn't talk about the Watchers because not a lot of people forgave them after the end of the war.

As time went on Grian grew more confident around the hermits. He had incredible flying skills (unlike most of the other hermits), he was an amazing builder and was terrible at redstone (at least people thought he was). What the hermits did also was a global event in which they fought against other people with bending.

When Grian found out about it, he decided to join the fight. Of corse he couldn't use his bending (maybe a little bit) and he would need a disguise as well. It took him quite a while to get it done. The event would go for about two months and would first go from playing against other people with the same type of bending to the last rounds were you fought against the opposite types. Air never joined the matches because of i's peaceful nature but still enjoyed watching them.

~Time skip to the final (Grian got passed through all of the battles)~

"I will defeat this newbie guy no problem!" False shouted. No one new why she was shouting but she did, "Who does he think he is, came out of nowhere and now is in the final!" She was pretty agitated. Grian smirked as she referred the person behind the mask as a peace of trash and never realised that she said that in front of him, "He won't take my place, not this year! No one did that!" She was training with Iskall at the moment and knocked him of his feet.

PoV: Grian

I smirked as Flase 'fought' with Iskall. It's hard to even call it Earth bending. It was more like shooting mindlessly rocks at people. I will defeat her with ease tomorrow. I sneak away and go back to my base. I through my pass card onto a carpet and a secret entrance opens. I walk down the spiralling staircase as the door automatically closes behind me.

As I reach the bottom, I take of my shirt and shoos and booted up my training system. I tied a bandage around my eyes and pressed start when I was sure I couldn't see anything. A hour passes and i was finally done with training. It didn't take me one hour to end the system, I had to reboot it like 60 times, and was now ready for meditation. I enter the spirit world where the flowers always bloom, the grass is alway green and where everything is always peaceful. I made a portal and walked through it.

I appeared in house. It was an amazing looking one. A very modern looking one to be precise. There was a man with a red visor standing in the middle of the room. He wore the same armour as X but red. His white hair was neatly brushed against his face as he walked up to me.

"Zuck!" I shout, "It's so good to see you!"

"G, you see me almost every day."

"Can't a man miss his boyfriend?" I ask in a playful tone. He rolled his eyes at me and hugged me. I became physical and hugged him back. When we separated, He kissed me on the cheek and I responded by pecking him on the lips. We heard footsteps come so I had to become invisible. X walked in.

"Will you come to see the match tomorrow? I would be happy if you come."

"I will come, but not for you." Ex was the only person who Grian said that he was the Avatar and that he was going to the match. At the words, Grian blushed a little bit. X went away and Grian reappeared.

"You should probably go now, it's getting late, the hermits might get worried and you also have a match to-" He was interrupted by Grian kissing him on the lips

"Everything will be fine." He said after they separated. And at that they left.

~TiMe SkiP CAuSE WhY NoT~

PoV: Third Person

The day of the match approached quite quickly. False trained endlessly and Grian was nowhere to be found.

False was getting the last preparations for the match and Grian was already ready., waiting for him to be called out. His hood was up so that no one saw him, he wore the old watcher robes they gave him to take, tho he did change them a little; the sleeves were cut until his shoulder, he had combat boots on, the robes were shortened until his knees and his black pants were just......black? (idk how to describe them).

They stepped up to the arena, Grian's obsidian sword was dangling on his side. False glared daggers at him but he wasn't fazed, he just smirked at the attempt to be threatening

"I want a nice clean game from you two. You win if the other person is either unconscious or out of the arena." X explained. Grian scanned the crowed to find his boyfriend in the front row, "Andddddd BEGIN!!!!!" X announced.

PoV: Grian

False charged at me as soon as the she heard X finish that sentence. Typical mistake for people like her. Wait, examine then attack is the rule that always work for me. (assuming that the person that is fighting with me doesn't do the same thing). I ducked as I did a thousand times already and slowly but steadily sated to move forward to her, ducking or slicing any bolders hat come my way.

I spin in the air as the ground beneath me shook and crumbled and fell into a non-existing void. Our swords collided in a battle which I had the upper hand in (1420 words on 'in'). After a few minutes of fighting I allowed myself to go to the edge. She was about to push me off when I spun around and instead of me flying down, it was her.

The match ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 1460