Carrying the world on my back

Ok so this is requested by @Imizu_Tsubaki!

I changed it up a bit if you don't mind Imizu_Tsubaki. So, one thing to understand here is that Ex's name is Eric but he has a different name in the Listeners community.

Time set: Season 7 (before Turf war)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PoV: Grian

A portal opens and a figure in black and purple appeared before my eyes. Xisuma gasped in surprise, I narrowed my eyes. Mumbo just looked confused.

'this isn't worth it.' i say to myself, 'they are only lower ranked Watchers'

I relaxed as I saw Xanuth and Xeruth come.

'maybe I don't have to risk it.' I thought to myself. They were dealt with the watchers pretty quickly and were about to ban them when a blast of Watcher magic was flying towards me, Mumbo and Pearl. Out of reflexes, I put up a shield (a lot weaker than I would normally do) and Pearl took out here obsidian sword and banished the two. Everyone looked at us in confusion (even Xanuth and Xeruth).

"w-w-wha- HOW??" Xanuth shouted, "how is there 4 Listeners on the server??!!" Xeruth added.

"How are they Listeners? How did you become one Ex?" Xisuma shouted in confusion. I sensed that there was more magic coming out of somewhere and tensed up.

"how is Ex a Listener? How did Hels become one?" Wels added.

"Everyone just forgot about you." I whispered into Pearl's ear. We both snickered grabbing the attention of Mumbo.

"Pearl, how are you a Listener?"

Everyone turned their attention to us now.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." We walked to the grand hall and came into Scar's office which surprised him. Pearl still didn't put away her sword away and I still had the marks on my hands from the sudden use of magic. It always happens when you use magic without a warning weather you like it or not, this also may or may not be the reason why I wear a sweater. Though I always forget that they burn through the cloth.

Scar looked at us with surprised face. He saw Pearl's sword, my marks, Ex and Hels' marks and paled.

"Grian, Pearl are you two Watchers?" He asked in a shaky voice. He was happy to see us shake our heads in a no, "then explain. how are there 4 Listeners on the sever?!" Ex added.

"So let me explain, Xanuth." He was surprised that I knew his Listener name but the quickly perked up.

"Diamond?" I nod. Hels' and Ex's eyes as they quickly embrace me in a hug. Everyone else just stood there awkwardly.

"You know him?" X asked.

"He was the right-hand of Head Listener and was the one to train us to the best of our ability." Hels explains as he let go.

"And you are Eclipse, right?" Ex asked and Pearl nodded.

"Ok, so am I the only one who doesn't understand anything?" Mumbo asked. Scar nodded in agreement.

"It is best for Grian to explain." She gestures at me. I cleared my throat to grab everyone's attention.

"so, umm. Let's start from the beginning. I was taken by the Listeners from birth and was from then under their care. When Pearl was taken in, I was a bit over here age and had the skill that not every adult could train to. Once I reached my 18th birthday, I became the right-hand of the Head Listener and had to train at least three other students. So, I picked Xanuth (pointed at Ex), Xeruth (points at Hels) and Eclipse (points at Pearl). I trained them until they were assigned a sever however, some Listeners that had more power than others don't have a sever to take care off. Now, don't get me wrong Ex and Hels were one of the most talented Listeners I ever new however they had a job that i cannot name and that they know of."