Villain and Hero AU

"Why does there have to be so many hero's in this world?" Grian asked as the television showed the statistics of evil to good. Let's just say the odds were pretty bad for the villains. It was already the fourth time this week that it showed many of the super villains being captured. First it was just the new ones that didn't know around the city but then the hero arrived and ruins everything.

The only group of villains that are left are The Devil Squad. There was Watcher, doom man, Devil boy and Wolf man left. It was only 4 people but they were something.

"Well, if there were only villains then there would be no order in the world and everything would be in chaos."

"But I like chaos..." Grian complained with a smirk of his face.

"Of corse you do" Mumbo replied, kissing Gri on the forehead. This made Grian laugh a little. "I have some work to do, so I will have to go."

"Yeah, me too. Mind if I go to Tango's?" Geian asked in a light hearted way.

"What? are you cheating on me?????" Mumbo said, dramatically crossing his arms, pretending to be angery.

"No bae, you know i would never fo that."

"I know......." He said, planting another kiss on his cheek.

And with that, he left the room. Grian's face quickly turned from happy to emotionless. His eyes became dead and had a tint of purple. He left the house and quickly went flew to the observatory that he managed to buy out just a few years ago. He took out a white mask out of his inside pocket of his jumper. He placed it on his face and blackish-purpulish robes appeared on him.

If you just looked at him you would just think it was a villain and not one of your close friends unless he told you. He was a different person now, here he was Watcher. He busted into the observatory only for three more people to greet him.

Devil Boy,

Wolf Man,

Doom Man.

"Greetings!" Watcher greeted them. He embraced in a hug, which they returned. "As you know, many of our team mates were captured over the past few days. Well, I propose we do the same exact thing." The Watcher said.

"You're right, Xel. We should avenge our comrades!" Devil boy said. (I had to use that word sorry) They discussed their plans and when they finally cooperated a plan, it was already past midnight.

"See you in thunder!"

"Rain!"

"And lighting!"

They shouted and disappeared. Xel took off his mask and his face became full of life again. THe costume disappeared and he took out his phone only to see 50 missed calls from non other than, you guessed it! Mumbo Jumbolio! Grian felt a little bit bad for not answering and new exactly what would meet him when he opened the door to their penthouse.

"Where were you?! It's passed midnight! You had me worried sick!"

"I said that I will come back late." Grian rolled his eyes, jokingly, "I'm sorry I made you worried." He planted a sweat kiss on Mumbo's cheek =.

"It's just.....I called Zed and he said you weren't there and also that Tango siad to him that he was going to us. That was the thing that made me worried."

"Me, Ren, Tango and Impulse were in the observatory."

"Why didn't you tell anyone you were going there?" Grian rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, this wasn't in the original plan. We were first going to look at the scene of the crime to report it but then I remembered I had left something there so we had go and get it."

"Grian, your not telling me something. You left at 7 and now it's 1 am."

"as you say, it's one am and let's just go to bed." He planted another kiss on Mumbo's cheek. He walked of to bed, falling asleep instantly. Mumbo sighed and fell asleep right by his side.

The next morning, Mumbo woke up by an alarm going off. He turned around to see an emergency call. He quickly stood up, only to a note to fall of his head.

'Mumbo, I needed to leave early today, I'm really sorry. There is breakfast on the table if you want some pancakes.' The note read. Mumbo quickly got dressed into his iron suit and called his teammates (BBB, Doctor Void, Zombify, Eclipse and Fighter).

"Were is the emergency coming form?" Mumbo asked. He flew out of his pent house and straight onto the streets.

"Aqua town." Doctor Void replied. Without any more minutes waisting, he flew off to Aqua town. He landed and was immediately greeted by a bolder flying his way. Luckily, he blasted it into pieces. The rest of the team soon arrived. Eclipse and Zombify were evacuating the area, while the others (BBB, Doctor Void and Fighter) were fighting off the others.

After a while of fighting, the hero's managed to capture the Devil trio. Most of the team was insured from the flying Boulders that came their way. They tried to save the city as much as possible so that Mayor Scar (Bdubs actually) didn't have to do more work than they already did. They pinned the trio to the ground only to find them all smirking.
"You lost."
"What do you mean? You are the one that are going to prison."
"You'll see."

BOOM

Their hearts dropped.