Buff

Setting: Season 6
POV: Grian

P.s. I will soon realise a chapter for my other book just didn't have any inspiration on what to do. As for this chapter, school sucks. After school activities do as well.

We had a Sahara meeting in the morning. So, I gathered everything I needed and using my elytra, flew of into the distance. The air was banning in my ears, my hair dancing in the wind (as tho it wasn't messy enough already).

I arrived minutes later and set out everything we need for this meeting;
Whiteboard, marker, drawings, ideas, that sort of stuff. I finished just in time for Mumbo and Iskall to arrive. I sat down in my chair and waited for them to do the same. It was supposed to be a normal and semi-formal meeting but before I could even say anything Iskall blurted out
"I saw a book in the library you know Grian?"
"Ok......" I answered cautiously.
"It was called '10 different ways to make yourself taller'." I was pretty pissed by that comment but he continued, "I can lend it to you if you would like to." Mumbo burst out in laughter with Iskall joining soon. Now I was not in such a good mood. I let it sly because it was pretty funny.
"Grian, you know sometimes I mix you up with floating armor, since it's so big for you." Mumbo said while I was explaining the plans for Sahara now, "not now Mumbo." I say through gritted teeth. Iskall started to laugh at this.

I left the meeting soon after, "if you keep budge me about my height then work with my notes on you own!" I say and leave. I knew that there is no way that someone could read my messy notes, so I left them to ponder it. I flew off. An hour goes by and I get an apology from Iskall and Mumbo. I gladly accept it and come back. I was pretty exhausted because I did just use that hour to work out but I still had the strength in me to go back.

"Hey Iskall!" I started, "Hey Mumbo!" Iskall got something out of his inventory. It looked like a book, tho you couldn't be sure. He haded it to me.

"This is my and mumbo's apology gift!" The Swedish man said. I look at the cover of the book.

"Ten different ways to make yourself taller?" I said in more of a whisper than an actual statement, "Iskall85 don't get on my bad side." I warned him. Anger boiled in the pits of my soul.

'He is not a punching bag...' I reminded myself after lifting my arm in a threatening way., " Just try and see things from my perspective for god sake!" I shout when Iskall started laughing. He sat down on his knees until he was in direct eye contact with me.

"I still don't get it-" I punched him in the face and he was through back at least for 3 meters. I may or may not have punched him a little bit to hard and accidentally broke his nose but it wasn't my fault.

"OH MY GOD ISKALL I'M SO SORRY-" I started.

"How the hell did you do a punch like that?" A message in chat appeared after Mumbo finished the question.

<Iskall85 was killed by Grian> The chat erupted into laughter asking me how I did it. Iskall was one of the best PvP players know on the server and I was..... one of the worst. Iskall soon appeared and was a little shocked and angery at me.

"I had 69 levels!"

"Nice"-the author says. wait, author? Ho did she get here? She disappears right in the next second.

"Next time, don't make fun of me."

"This was a lucky punch. I bet you can't do it again." He said. A smirk was spreading across my face. I took off my sweater to reveal an eight-pack and sixty kilograms of muscle.

"Oh yeah think again." I say in a jokingly threatening voice.

Mumbo's face was shocked, Iskall was taken aback.

"I said: don't get on my bad side." I repeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------