Sway

Ok, so I'm going to post a continuation of Finish the show, Father soon but for now, here is an awkward Techno and a smooth Grian oneshot:) There will be alcohol in this chapter so if you don't like that i suggest you skip this.

IMPORTANT: Not a ship, it is PLATONIC but flirty Techrian

Age: Techno, 21(6'1= 185cm). Grian, 23. Wilbur, 21 (Techno's twin)

TW:

Tall Grian  (6'2 which  is like 187cm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Techno's and Wilbur's 21st birthday. So, it was natural for him, Wilbur and his dad, Philza, to go to the pub. Sadly (but not really) without Tommy.

They entered the pub. And, seeing that it was the one with the best in the area (and that Phil came her pretty often), the boys expected something special to be in it. Well, their expectations were exceeded when they entered; saying that the interior was beautiful would be an understatement. The walls were wooden, with shelves, upon shelves , upon shelves filled with alcohol. There was the usual bartender counter with chairs but they also seemed to be kind of special, the floor was grey terracotta and in the middle of the room, there was a stage was a man who was singing and dancing to the instruments. The man wore a red sweater and some grey-blue jeans along with some black converse.

The three sat down at the bartender table and order some drinks; Wilbur ordering a strong alcoholic beverage, Spirytus Vodka, while Phil order himself something lighter, Blue Lagoon cocktail, and Techno ordered himself a mojito.

The man at the stage has stopped singing and came over to the barstand to order some water. He turned to Phil, "Oh! hey Phil! Fancy seeing you her!" They both shook hands, "And who are these two fine gentlemen?" He turned his gaze towards the boys.

"oh, this is Wilbur and Techno, my sons!" Phil said in aa lighthearted mood. "oh! well it's a pleasure to meet you two." The man shook hands with both of them, "I hope that your first night drinking legally would be unforgettable." the red-sweatered man gave them a sly smirk before leaving to back to the stage.

"dad, who was that?" Wilbur asked, unsure whether or not to be concerned.

"oh, that was Grian. He's a friend of mine that works here." Phil simply said, shrugging his shoulders. Both of the twins just shrugged too and waited for their drinks to arrive.

The man, which Techno now knew as Grian, was preforming another song, a small crowd was dancing and talking around the man. Tables with chairs were set around for people to sit and once the three got their drink, they headed in the direction of the crowd.

Grian had finished the singing and dancing, the audience was clapping as a sign of appreciation.

Grian caught Techno's eye in the crowed and winked at him, making the Blood God bite his cheek on the inside to prevent the blush spreading across his face. "I'll need a volunteer for my next performance!" Grian pretended to eye the crowed but Grian already knew who he would pick, "Oh! Kind sir, would you care to join me for a dance?" He came up to Techno and held his hand out for Techno to take.

Techno felt deep blush go over his face as he started to stutter, "I-uh- i c-i can't dance" Grian only smiled at this, "sure you can! Dance isn't about if you can or cannot do, it's about expressing your emotion." he reassured Techno, who took his hand.

Wilbur, who was already drunk, was laughing his ass off at the sight of Techno and so did Phil, though he wasn't so drink.

Grian whispered something to the band and they nodded. Music started to fill the pub.

(imagine the man is Grian and the woman is techno and they both have different close than the video)

Grian held Techno pretty close to him through the whole dance, making him blush like mad. His soft voice was singing the lyrics flawlessly.

The dance went through perfectly; they both enjoyed every second of it. Well, he was sure that Grian did because of how satisfied his smirk got every time he managed to get the Blood God blush. Techno had the feeling that he was pulled into one of the street performances and actually enjoyed it.

He could hear his drunk twin's laughter through the crowd and the music but Techno didn't care a single bit. And after what seemed to be an eternity, the music had stopped. Grian had pulled Techno into a dip at the end and the audiences clapped for the pair.

Techno returned to his seat to find out that his Dad was actually recording him the whole time. Wilbur was still laughing his ass off.

After a while, Grian went off the stage and approached the group, "damn it's hot here..." he gave Techno a glance and winked, "or is it just you?" Phil chuckled at the fact that the Blood God was blushing hard now. If Wilbur wasn't dying before, well he is now. They all didn't think that it was possible to laugh so hard ever before.

Grian cleared his throat and started to speak to Techno, "Did you know that your body is 75% water? And I'm thirsty...." he gave Techno an innocent smile.

Grian then went away. He came back 5 minutes later, looking at his phone, "awww man! Theres something wrong with my phone!" He looked at the already flustered Techno, "it doesn't have your number in it...." He handed him his phone. Now Phil was laughing his ass off. Techno typed in his number and handed the phone back.

"Oh! How convenient! My phone is fixed!" Grian said with a fake gasp, Techno chuckled at this, "anyway, my shift is over now, have to go. It was a pleasure to meet you two." He looked at the dying Wilbur, "oh, and give him this when he wakes up tomorrow. He'll defiantly have a pounding headache tomorrow and this will help" he handed Phil a potion. Then the red-sweatered man turned to Techno, "It was a pleasure meeting you, little piglet" He took Techno's arm and kissed it before leaving.

"He really got you, didn't he?" Phil teased.

"oh shut up!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 1050