mini story pt.6 (tribute)

haha! You think I can't count! I know there's no part 5 of mini story, but it's because I'm still working on that. 

This is a tribute one-shot for TFC. I know it's been a long time very since the incident but I just had no idea what to write but now I do, so this is my tribute to him!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I was busy with irl stuff and school started for me and this year is gonna be really busy for me so don't expect too much. I'll try to upload more often but I have really REALLY big plans to write a few huge AUs. Possible even starting a new book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TFC: *leaning against the walls of his strip mining area*
TFC: *coughing* t-that's enough mining for today...
TFC: *hisses in pain, then more coughing* I really don't have much time left, do I? *chuckles*

A sudden golden portal appears before his eyes. The ominous glow tempted the man to go inside, but his more reasonable side told him to call the admin. TFC checks if Xisuma is online, to which he finds out that no one is. Thinking that he has nothing better to do, he goes into the portal.

He appears in the old portal hub of Hermitcraft season 2. There were many people standing there, he recognised them all almost instantly.

he takes another look at the group, and there he saw them again! False, Mumbo, jevin, Tango, xB, Cleo and...himself standing further away from the group, fidgeting with his hands.

His younger self (YTFC for the sake of clarity) noticed TFC staring. The younger looked at him, wide-eyed, then carefully came over to him.

YTFC: who...who are you?

TFC: I'm- I'm TinFoilChef...from the future...?

YTFC: *shocked* wait REALLY?

TFC: *slowly nods*

YTFC: so, i guess you know my future, right? I mean, how often you get a chance like this! There's some things I- I gotta know! *turns to look at the group of hermits* for instance, hermitcraft. Am I doing the right thing joining Hermitcraft? Will I be happy?

TFC: *Looks at YTFC, stray tears running down his face. He places a hand on YTFC's shoulder* You're gonna love them till the day you die...

YTFC: *smiles at TFC, carefully removing the hand from his shoulder* maybe I don't need to know more than that...*goes back to the group of Hermits, this time even starting up a conversation with them*

The sene dissolves, making TFC re-appearing in his strip mining area. Tears were still running down his face. He takes out a picture of all the hermits from season 9, when they just started. A sad smile appeared on his face.

TFC: thank you...thank you for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------