I'm scared to make these into a oneshot-

so this is a compilation of ideas I have but I am just too scared to turn into a oneshot or maybe want to do on a greater scale and some are just mini-stories. idk what this is but some of these ideas have been in my mind for over 6 months-

(please forgive me for any errors or badly-written angst, it's 2:35am at the moment of writing this and I have been surviving with 3 hours of sleep over the past two days)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prompt: Grian is a birb so he can't see glass. (I know i did this idea with Phil but this is just a lot more goofy)

*Grian and Mumbo are walking down the main hub and where about to enter a shop. The shop has automated glass doors*

Grian: yea! I think this would be totally cool to do at Sahara- *bonks onto an automated glass door*

Grain: WHAT?! DO they have like...barriers here?!

Mumbo: dude this is glass

Grian: tf is glass?????? *visible confusion*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TW: ANGST (if u saw my other angst stories then u know the drill)*

Prompt: Grian is Phil's son and he dies permanently after a Watcher attack on the HC server.

<Xisumavoid joined the game>

TommyInnit: who the fuck is this?!
Tubbo: o/
Ranboo: hacker man
Dream: I am gonna come over and kill you
xisumavoid: I came in peace, we only wish to talk to Philza Minecraft. Come and meet me at spawn. I have something to tell you.

*10 min later, Phil finally arrives at spawn. He looks nervous for some reason.*

Phil: is everything ok? Why did you call me?

Xisuma: well...*takes in a shaky breath, holding back the tears* one of our members, have- have permanently perished in the...in the most resent Watcher attack on our server.

*Phil is speechless, tears prickling in his eyes. Xisuma came and placed a hand on his shoulder*

Xisuma: that member- that member was your son Grian.

*Phil takes a few steps back, his hand quickly whipping away the tear*

Phil: *voice barely a whisper* i- i never had a son Grian!

Xisuma: *in disbelief*...What?

Phil: *a bit louder* Grian is not a son to me.

Xisuma: but he is! he told us many things about you and-

Phil: It's not my fucking problem that he still talks about me! He's not my son! He'll never be a Minecraft! He never was worthy enough to be my son- *phil's eyes start to water up as he realised what he just said*

~flashback to when Grian was 14~

*phil and grian are arguing*

Grian: YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT TECHNO! Techno this and Techno that! What about Wilbur?! What about Tommy?! What about me?! Did I even exist in your life?! Did i even matter to you?! 

Phil: So the rumours are true, you are as annoying and attention seeking as everyone says you are! I knew that Techno would never lie to me...

Grian: You're proving my point!