Burn the whole house down (AU part 2)

So, I just realised that the first part is really confusing, now that I re read it. So if you don't understand it then here is a summary;

Summary: The main character, *cough cough*Grian*cough cough*, was captured by the Watchers and was separated from his brother. He is taken to the End and is put through torture there. Whenever you misbehave they put you in a cage that was over the void. It was just deep enough for you to take damage but not die, surviving only on one heart (aka torture). His brother (Mumbo) blames himself for letting his brother get captured and is going through depression because of that. At the end, Grian managed to escape but is that the actual end of the story?

If you still don't understand then sorry, this is the best I can do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~le flashback about 14 years~

PoV: Grian

Used to keep it cool. I never fell into panic.

Used to be a fool. I never took anything seriously.

All about the bounce in my step. I was always an upbeat guy, or at least that's what people told me.

Watch it on the news. I was popular amongst the server and quite a lot of people knew me and knew how I was acting.

Whatcha gonna do? No one could get rid of me, and to be honest, I do think they wanted. We had many fun times. The key word being had.

I could hit refresh and forget. I just want to forget all of that. So it wouldn't be so hard to let go.

Used to keep it cool. I used to just ignore it all, everything bad that was happening. I used to have these stupid glasses, showing me that the world was all sunshine and rainbows.

I was slammed into the wall by a blast of magic. I didn't even know who they are and why they are here. My ears were ringing and some blood was dripping out of the side of my head. I look around to try and find Mumbo. I just hope he's ok...

I hope he did what I asked him to do and stay safe.

PoV: Mumbo

Should I keep it light? I stayed under one of the smaller builds. I am sitting there like a coward. I hated that, I clutched the small amulet that Gri gave me on my 8th birthday. It's been two years since then but it's still the same amulet, nothing changed.

Stay out of the fight? I should just go out there. They need my help! Yes, I may be too young to fight but they will need an extra pair of hands!

No one's gonna listen to me. yeah, they probably won't, but if they won't listen to me, I won't listen to them! I grab a diamond sword that was lying in a chest nearby when there was a loud bang on the door. Worry started to swallow me whole as I wondered who- no what clashed one the wall.

If I write a song

I just need a plan, maybe then, they will listen.

Preaching what is wrong

If we go like this, that, then here. I scratched onto a wall something that I think should work.

Will they let me sing on TV?

"There!" I whisper-yell, "They will listen to me now!"

Should I keep it light?

I leave this basement-type thingy. I exit the house very quickly and made sure no one would follow me. I started to look for Big Bro.