I want to talk about Wilbur's finishing ark.

ok, so, I want to talk about Wilbur's finishing ark lore stream.

i have VERY mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it is something that was very out of no where and a VERY bold move, and I don't really think that it's good. But on the other hand, that's exactly why it's funny and a really weirdly cool ending.

However, I do think that the thing with Tommy was a little bit extra. I think that it's amazing to show how much Tommy actually cares about Wilbur and how much Wilbur cares about Tommy, but it was already shown that when Wilbur was ready to kill himself so that Tommy could be finally free from Dream's grasp. And the fact that Wilbur is not from the dsmp is very interesting but it could be a little bit more well-written and expanded on (this is just my opinion). The lore stream felt a little-bit fast-paced and at certain points are just...i don't think they were necessary. but overall it was very interesting thing to watch.

The part where Wilbur says "i did it for you, Tommy" was sticking out to me for two reasons: one was because I thought that it was bullshit and was coming completely out of Wilbur's character and his motives. I understand that most of the things he did had motives, but a lot where questionable wether or not it was in Tommy's interests. Some parts just don't add up in my brain and some just fit in well. They re-did the start of L'Manburg, which really shows how much they've grown together as characters.

Another thing that really bothers me is the fact that he cares more about Tommy than he ever cared about Fundy, his own son. He said that he was scared of rejection and was scared of loosing Tommy, but he never was never worried about loosing Fundy. Sure he was upset, but he was never really worried. That got me thinking: When Wilbur went apologising, everyone before Fundy forgave him. So, maybe that's why he wasn't worried. But then he saw what Phil meant as "letting go" and "giving them space" when Fundy killed himself. he saw that Fundy killed himself, and rejected him apology, so Wilbur was scared that the same thing could happen to Tommy too. tommy was the person he was from the very beginning of the smp, and loosing him was too much for Wilbur.

Also, can we talk about how Wilbur never mentioned Fundy once? Like, if my theory on Wilbur being scared of loosing Tommy like he lost Fundy, then why not talk about that?

One thing that I did notice was the fact that Wilbur said that he was from Utah (canonically). Utah is an American state, which is weird since L'manburg was made for only Europeans, and they were escaping from all the Americans (or Dream, if you wanna be more accurate). That was the start of L'Manburg. Wilbur also says before leaving "and don't trust Americans", which got me thinking: was Wilbur referring to himself as well? Like, he said not to trust Americans, but he's also American (canonically). What if Wilbur was referring to himself too? Like "don't trust me". because Wilbur has tricked tommy multiple times before, he used tommy multiple before. What is he meant that Tommy should not trust him? Also, Wilbur could've just said that he's going to find Fundy, that way, he could show that he cares about Fundy, but that also means that he didn't just pick utah out of nowhere. What do yall think?

Anyway, I think the stream was pretty good. I think that Wilbur made portrayed his character really well over his all ark. I just think that some parts of his finale was a little bit slow and unnecessary, but who am I to speak? Remember, i am not hating on anyone, this is just my opinion and thoughts.

Another proper-chapter will come out soon:)