Finish the show, father

another Grian + sbi au because i absolutely adore this cannon

Honestly, I think this head cannon is underrated and i think there should be more things like this.

TW:

assisted suicide, madness, major terrorism, some gore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Summary: Grian is 16yo when he is killed by his own father, Phil, after blowing up half the DSMP)

*Techno was just 10 and Wilbur was 10, tommy is 6, everything happening here is  10 years ago*

His hand was hovering over the button.

He could do this right then and there.

"Dream...." he said, a psychopathic smile spreading across his face, "how many times have i told you; you messed with the wrong person" he smashed the button, laughing like a maniac. Screams of agony and pain, bright lights, everywhere. The ground was shaking uncontrollably as the tnt went off.

He just stood there, watching the chaos unfold. The smile only grew wider. But there was no time to waist; he got out the wither skulls and soul sands.

"Grian stop!" Dream yelled, trying to keep everyone safe from the explosions.

"you think you're the hero dream...." Grian went on, started to place the soul sand, "Dream, you think all of this is about you*chuckles*... you were kicked out of your OWN nation! You asked me to help you to take it back! YOU JUST USED ME LIKE A TOOL!" he laughed.

"it was never meant to be, Dream."

He placed the wither skulls, Withers started to appear everywhere. He laughed, taking our his axe, fighting everyone at the same time.

The voices were louder than ever before.

Grian was pushed back as a Wither blasted a fireball (or whatever the hell they are called) in his direction. He was pushed out of the fight when he heard a voice. "Grian.....this is madness." 

He turned around to see his father standing right there. Another blast from the made them retreat back onto the mountain, leaving them in the view of the whole SMP. Grian looked over the whole SMP, everyone was fighting, withers were exploding everything. Total chaos. Just like he wanted it to be.

He looked at the endless battles. 

Why was he doing this again? 

He wanted to please them

he wanted to join them.

"your right, dadza" he turned around to look at his father, he handed him his trusty axe to him, "this is madness. This is just a show from them to enjoy..." He looked at him, a smile spreading across his face, "finish the show, father"

Phil had a questioning look, that was, until Grian had put the blade of the axe to his neck, "finish the show father..." Phil's eyes widen, "YOUR- YOUR MY SON!" he put away the blade from his son's neck.

"killza, killza, killza" he chanted stepping closer to him, "finish the show, finish the act, Father!" the whole SMP was watching the drama unfold. Phil had fear in his eyes, pure terror was shown in the tears that fell down his face.

"do it." Grian put the blade back to his neck, "do it, killza." there were multiple voices speaking now, though they seemed to come only from one mouth, Grian's mouth.

Phil took a deep breath, he noticed everyone looking, "PHIL DO IT!" the psychopath yelled suddenly. Phil closed his eyes

took a deep breath

and he was gone with a swift movement of his axe.  Blood was everywhere; on the grass, on Phil, on all the players. The red liquid was flowing peacefully to god knows where.

Phil opened his eyes to see the disappearing body of his son, he fell to his knees. Tears started to flow out of his eyes.

he lost him

he lost his eldest son.

"blood for the blood god..." the wind whispered in Phil's ears, making even more tears flow from his eyes.

If only he was there to help him, if only he noticed, if only he wouldn't be so oblivious.

The only remains of his son were just golden-black feathers and....a note?

Phil took it cautiously, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

'Death is not the greatest loos in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us

-norman cousins'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The events here are happening are on the 16th November, 2010

ok, second one shot in a day. Proud of myself tbh.

btw there will be a part two for both of today's one shots!

bye! hope you have a good day/night/morning/whatever time you have! don't forget to drink water and eat something!

WC: 701