My little secret Part 2

Hopefully this will be the last chapter on this story. This is also a song fic all the oooooooos will be probably like transitions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PoV: Grian

I woke up.

Cold sweat ran down my face like water falls.

I sat up and looked at my hands.

'It's just a dream'

I wipe off the sweat that was pouring down from my face when I realised I was crying. The tears were streaming uncontrollably down his face.

Often I am upset

I started using the breathing tactic that Joe recommended me; breath in for five, keep for seven, breath out for eight. Slowly but steadily the tears stared to go under control. I got up from my bed, dressed up and glanced at the clock; 8:30. I better start my day.

I have my breakfast, alone, start working on my project, alone.

that I cannot fall in love but I guess

My thoughts were driving me crazy; I hadn't seen anyone, and I mean anyone from this morning. I look up at the tab list and see everyone online.

"that's weird." I think allowed, "why didn't I see anyone yet?"

My thoughts trailed me off to a path about the hermits. Soon, it turned left, I went dow the path of fears of being alone.

This avoids the stress of falling out of it

I decided to declare a meeting for discussing the next plans for Boatem Inc. After roaming around for a bit, I found Mumbo and Iskall talking.

"Oh yeah, he is so annoying!" -Isakll

"I had to live with him for already the third season!" -Mumbo

"Mumbo? Iskall?" I said on the verge of tears. I pretended like I never heard the conversation. Mumbo gave Iskall a questioning look.

Are you, tired of me yet?

"Iskall, did you hear something?"

"No, why did you ask?"

"I could have sworn I heard the little brat." Mumbo looked around, his eyes never met Grian's though, "I'm surprised he has the audacity to even be in the server."

"You're right. If we new how much trouble he would be, we wouldn't have invited him."

I ran back to my base as fast as I could. Tears were streaming down my face. I burst through the door, and crash onto my bed. I opened up a drawer and pulled out an old photograph of Taurtis and me on EVO. I held it tight in my hands, not wanting to let go of the memories of his real family. Of people who could actually understand me, of my real friends.

I'm a little sick right now but I swear,

My finger tips brushed through Taurtis' face.

When I'm ready I will fly us out of here.

There was silents. The only sounds that could actually be heard was my quiet sobs. I heard a small voice in my head;

"Grian. GRIAN. Grian! GRIAN! WAKE UP!"

The voice got louder and ,eventually, my eyes went dark though the voice continued.