Mini story pt.3

Ok, so, because we are going with the theme Grian + SBI right now, I thought that this could also be Grian + SBI. Dw, Finish the show, Father pt 3 will be out in a bit.

So, Philza is Grian's little brother and has multiple personas "colorza". And Redza is being abusive and hurts Phil-

and so, da gremlin finds out about it.

Ok, so straight off the bat, this is inspired by @JustABlueOrchid's one-shot in their book "Philza One-Shots 2" (you should totally read that book because it is awesome). The one shot was "my best friend..."

TW:

Mad asf Gremlin

Abuse

mentions of poisoning, death, breaking bones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno, on call with Grian: yeah, uncle, I'm worried for Dad.

Grian: *concerned* what happened...

Techno: He keeps showing up home with bruises and scars. He says he's just visiting a friend, redza, but I don't think that we could trust the guy.

Grian: so, in short, Redza is bullying my brother?

Techno: I think yeah

Grian: *innocently* MUMBO! I'm going off the server for a while! Got things to do!

*there was an 'ok' in the distance*

Grian: Also, completely not related, do you know where my obsidian axe is?

Techno: we are still on call-

Grian: *hangs up* ah! *finds obsidian axe* There you are!

*in DSMP*

<Grian joined the game>

Tommy: *very excited*Uncle Grian joined!!!!!

Philza: *nervous* yeah...

*in chat* Grian: Phil where are you

*in chat* Philza: at my house, why?

*in chat* Grian: oh, I just came to see you

Grian: *lands in front of SBI's home within just a few minutes after the conversation* um, hey Phil!

Phil: *nervously* hey, mate. what brings you here? *see's obsidian axe* and why would you bring your axe with you.

Grian: *innocently* oh I just came here to ask a few things, y'know, to find out how my little brother is doing. Oh, and the axe, you never know when you'll need it.

Tommy: *appears in the doorway* UNCLE GRIAN *hugs Grian*

Grian: *hugs back* hey Toms

Wilbur and Techno: appear in the doorway too: *in unison* hey uncle.

Grian: hey. Kids, could you go out for a bit. Me and your dad need to talk.

*everyone leave except Phil and Grian*

Grian: soo, can you tell me who this redza character is?

Phil: *even more nervous* oh, he's just a friend!

Grian: *sighing* Phil, both you and I know perfectly well that is a lie. *grabs Phil's hand and rolls up his sleeve* did he do this to you?

Phil: *very hesitantly* y-yeah. But it wasn't without reason! I was getting on his nerves that day and he just got mad-

Grian: *dead serious and angry*Phil where is that bastard

Phil: but it wasn't his fault! it was my- *see's Grian's face* he's soon gonna come over-

~Time skip till Redza comes over~

Redza: *kindly* hey Phil! Hey Tommy, Wilbur and Techno

Redza: *see's Grian* and who do we have here?

Grian: hello, you must be a friend of Phil's! *shakes his hand while giving his an innocent smile* I'm Grian, Phil's older brother.

Redza: *now nervous* oh, it's a pleasure to meet you!

~small time skip~

*Redza and Phil are alone. Through the whole visit, Grian was giving Redza small death glares and pitiful looks at his food*

Redza: YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU TOLD HIM DIDN'T YOU! *slaps Phil across the face*

Phil: *red mark is on his face*Redza- i'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I didn't tell him!

Redza: Stop lying! Then how did he find out?! *kicks Phil in the stomach*

Grian: *kicks the door right open. His face is red with anger and his axe is right in his hand. his wings are all puffed up and some golden flashes were seen on them and his eyes.* WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY BROTHER YOU BASTARD *kicks redza onto the floor*

Grian: *putting his axe to Redza's throat* you see this axe? it's made out of obsidian, so it kill permanently. *innocently* and, hypothetically, if i were to cut this axe threw your neck right at this very moment, you would die. Permanently. And, coming from the last result, you won't be able to touch my brother.

Grian: *with a charming smile* but what if I tell you *eyes flash* I won't do it hypothetically if I see you within a 10 mile radius near my brother ever fucking again. If you ever come even close to my brother, or anyone form my family, I won't hesitate to speed run your funeral in a flash, you mortal little shit. Understand?

Redza: *shacking uncontrollably*

Grian: *pats on head* good boy. *smiling* now get out of my sight, I no longer wish for you to be in my borther's presence. *yeets- defenestrates-  Redza out off the window* I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE

Everyone: *in shock*

Grian: *shuts the window* anyway, *back to usual bubble personality* who's ready for some cake?

Techno: he could've broken something when you yeeted him out-

Grian: *serious* good.

Gian: I mean, he won't be coming back anytime soon.

Phil: *still shaky* well, sure he wouldn't! You scared the living shit out of him!

Grian: no. I mean the next time you'll see him, hopefully not , would be in hell.

Everyone: *confused*

Grian: i poisoned his food-

Everyone: *speechless*

Grian: *confused* what? *playfully rolls his eyes* there was a reson why I gave him pitiful looks at dinner-

Phil: *hugs Grian* I'm lucky to have a brother like you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------