when happiness comes to an end

pt.2 for "I'm a person"

A/N: i changed 'session' to day. So, 1 session = 1 day.

 In this AU, Watchers aren't good or bad. They help players, but aren't really working with admins, they are neutral. Rank 1 Watchers are genuinely more powerful than Prime Admins. 

Some players have powers: could be a redstone pule or just simply magic.

TW (probably will re read all of the chapters here and add trigger warnings if needed):

blood

insanity

death

suicide(sort of?)

(let me know if i missed anything)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PoV: Grian

"Welcome to Last Life! Season 2, of 3rd life.

17 players, on a small server, with only one goal; to be the last one standing. In Last Life, the player is randomly assigned between 2 and 6 lives.

With 4+ lives, you have a dark green indicator on your body; for example, the streak in the player's hair becomes dark green. With 3 lives, your indicator would be lime; with 2 lives, it would be yellow. And when you reach your last life, your indicator becomes red. Red players have all of their allies broken and become hostile. They are allowed to team up with other red players.

There is now a way to give your life to other players, making your lives one of the most valuable of currencies.

Everyday, the server will randomly and secretly assign a non-red player to be the Boogie man, it could be more than one. The Boogie man has only one job: secure a kill on a green or yellow player. While you are the Boogie man, all friendships ties could be forgotten about, do what you must to be cured. Or else, the next day, you will be immediately set on your last life. 

No one is allowed to use their powers. Everything clear?" The being stood before us all, or should I say, Watcher.

After I ran away, many things have changed. The Watchers took me in and raised me for the next six years. I was taught how to be a Watcher, how to fight and how to use my powers. 

The Watcher that stood before us, was my mentor and one of the most powerful Watchers (Rank 2). He took me in and trained me, and eventually I became even more powerful than him.

Anyway, I have to get back and concentrate on the task: I have been added to a server full of people like me; people who have powers. I know how bloody these servers could get, since I've been in one of these before.

"Xelqua, everything clear?" I snap out of my thoughts. "yes, sir" I reply, in my casual monotone voice.

I examined the players; they all wore their usual attires, one was even in a suit.They were defiantly not prepared for battle.

My outfit contained black combat robes, leather shoes (which had hidden pockets), and a Watcher mask. The mask hid my face almost completely, leaving only the lower half of my face open. These mask are one-sided, meaning that the people can't see your eyes, but you can see everything perfectly. Every Watcher have their own mask, so, you can't see through someone else's mask, and they can't see through your.

The Watcher finished explaining us the rules.

We all went our separate ways.

*events of Last Life happen but the last two people are Mumbo and Xelqua (Grian)*