I'M A PERSON (Grian + SBI)

so, i always loved the idea of Grian being part of SBI (sleepy bois inc.). I loved the idea of him being the eldest of the siblings and Phil being their father. I have another idea planned for Grian being part of the SBI and i think it's really cool. 

Also, sorry for not uploading a lot for this year, I've been really busy and was caught up with other things.

a/n this is a royalty au, so like yea, gonna be some angst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They always say that the eldest of the siblings were the ones parents could rely on, the ones who got all the tasks put on their shoulders, and the ones that would always be blamed on if something went wrong. They were the ones who had to withstand the torture of their parents' yelling, sometimes even abuse. Their parents always had high standards for them and if disobeyed, that would result in yelling and arguing. They had always had to go through shit that their parents had installed for them; leaving the eldest distant from their family, forming hatred to the younger siblings, whom always had things going their way. 

Even if the parents never showed or said that right in the eldest child's face, they knew that they were the least favourite child. The child that no one cared about. The child that was only made to be used, not be cared or loved.

You might've thought that Philza Minecraft was an exception, given to his kind nature, caring nature that was always around him, and the way he treated his three sons.

What if I told you, you were wrong. 

Would you believe me?

You see, the legend of Philza Minecraft hides the fact the Technoblade isn't the oldest of the siblings, because underneath the surface, there was one son that is hidden from the audiences' view. The eldest son, the one everybody now knows as the most feared warrior of all time, only slightly challenged by his own brother, whom he's trained when he was younger. The name to the feared warrior was Xelqua. Now, don't get me wrong, Phil didn't call him that. In fact, his name is Grain spelt wrong, or, to be precise, Grian.

Grian had a very hard past, to say the least; yes, he was part of the original royal family, the only one in his family who's inherited his father's black wings, but that doesn't change the fact that his old mother would abuse him, sending his mental state out of the window and directly into a garbage can. Once Phil found out, he immediately banished her. Grian was thankful for that, but the damage was already done.

Then, he was sent to a Japanese school, which turned out to be a total hell-hole, and leaving the already unstable poor boy even more scarred. He learned how to fight and by the age of 12, fighting was something that would keep him calm and keep them silent and accomplished. He continued to develop his skills in the art of fight and, not to mention, he was a very talented builder with a lot of leadership skills too.

He taught his 8 year old  brother, Techno, the basics of fighting. To be honest with you, the only really happy memories he had from his childhood was when he spent time with his younger brothers. The memories of him teaching his brother, Wilbur, how to play the guitar and how to write songs. He loved playing games with Tommy and his best friend Tubbo while listening to some disks. 

He tried to make everyone happy, he tried to stay happy. But it was hard with them being in his head.

One thing that he couldn't achieve though, was his father's acceptance. He always tried to make his father pleased, to make his father feel like he was worthy of the throne, only to be pushed back down to the bottom of the ocean by another "could've been better" or "should've tried harder". After a long day at work, Grian would finally come to the surface of the ocean he was trapped in only to be hit by another wave of doubt and hatred.