The man in the closet AU

I didn't want to do an angst but yet here we are. If you are sad then here you go a cute picture of an axolotl I found on the internet! This also won't seem like an angst but you will get it as we go along. This won't be a one parter.

Btw Grian became half-robot because NPC Grian transformed him into one. NPC Grian is now a normal player and left Grian to die in season six.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon! It will be fun!" Iskall budged Mumbo for him to go back to the world in season 6, "Mumbo Jumbo! Please, please, please, please-"

"FINE! Why do you want to go anyway?" Mumbo gave up on refusing so the only way to get Iskall of him would be to agree.

"I just want to see the old buildings ya know. The things we did." Iskall lead Mumbo to the portal and they both jumped in. They appeared at Grian's base, which was weird. The portal should've appeared at spawn but not here. Before Mumbo could ask anything there was a thud at one of Grian's panic rooms. Iskall found out where the sound came from (probably because he fell for that panic room). They made a small hole in the wall from where the sound came from and the scene horrified them to their core.

Grian's PoV:

Sudden light filled the room. I was to weak to look up again. I heard foot steps coming over to me. I was picked up and carried to the portal. My robotic part of myself didn't let me die but I was still weakened. I didn't know how much time I spent in that room, I still didn't want to know. Someone who was way more taller than me carried me to a portal. Purple flames ate me whole and nausea washed over me.

I appeared in a world that wasn't familiar to me at all; there was a pole made out of boats in the middle of a huge hole. There were beautiful structures everywhere. The one thing that caught my attention was a rustic house, standing there menacingly. I didn't have a chance to look around properly when my eyelids fell.

Blackout.

PoV: X-eye-suma

I heard a knock on the door and came there to open it. Mumbo and Iskall where standing there. What I didn't notice straight away was that there was a third person; a blond boy with some parts of his body being robotic, he wore a red torn-up sweater and-

"Grian?" I was shocked when Iskall nodded. I let them come in and started to bombard them with questions as in where did they find him, how was he there etc. I was looking for healing supplies when there was another knock on the door. I opened it to see another Grian. He looked worried and agitated by something.

"Hi X! Did you see a robotic Grian anywhere? I also need Mumbo and Iskall." Knowing that something is wrong I lied.

"Sorry, no. Why did you ask?"

"I know you are lying, X. Give him to me." I closed the door and ran back up the stairs to the room where Mumbo and Iskall where.

"We have to go, quick. Grian is looking for this guy and I have a bad feeling about it." I picked up the boy and went to a secret exit. Just as we left on our elytra, Grian came up the stairs. His eyes narrowed when he saw me caring the unconscious boy in my hands. It was very unlike Grian, his usual bubbly personality was gone and replaced by anger and...fear? We decided to go to Stress' base since it was pretty far away from my base and Grian would never expect us to go there. We frantically looked around and saw that Grian didn't follow us,

'Thank notch.'