Incorrect quotes

This is going to be a series of drafts/ideas that don't let me sleep at night. If you want me to create a one-shot about this idea, then please please do a comment on the story. There will be quite a lot of TW and most of this one will be angst. And also quite a lot of them I got inspiration for youtube videos and other one-shot books but I did NOT copy the stories!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren: If you add the word 'violently' to your last action, then it become 100 times funnier.

Iskall: Violently creates tree of doom

Stress: Violently bakes

Mumbo: Violently sleeps

Grian: Violently debates weather or not to commit suicide

*Everybody looks at Grian*

Grian: What?

Mumbo: Did you really think that?

Grian: No of corse I didn't!

*Grian lies to everyone. But most importantly, he lies to himself*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Grian goes to therapy with Mumbo but he is there to make sure Grian actually gets there and not leave to 'go to the bathroom'.

Therapist: And what do we say when we feel so sad?

Grian: *takes a sip from his expresso coffee cup* more expresso less depresso!

Mumbo: *facepalms* no.

Therapist: it's ok. Now lets try again. What do we say when life disappoints us?

Grian: Called it!

Therapist: *shocked* nonononononononnonon

Mumbo: What do we say when we feel like this?

Grian: More beers, less tears.

Mumbo: YOU DON'T EVEN DRINCK-

Grian: *smiles* How do you know?

Therapist: And what do we say when we feel like this?

Grian: Less depress more progress

Mumbo: Grian, you know how many times I say not to do that.

Mumbo: I think we will go for today.

~next day~

Therapist: So Grian, what do we say when we need to reach out and ask for support?

Grian: I'm fine! How are you tho?

Mumbo: *hugs Grian* you are the spoon here.

Mumbo: And what do we say when we feel like this?

Grian: Fuck here we go again

Therapist: Language!

Mumbo: Grian, what-

Grian: do we say when we feel like this? yeah I know the drill.

Mumbo: so what do you say?

Grian: Seize the means of production! *Grabs a wooden sword and almost cuts himself on purpose. Mumbo takes the sword away*

Therapist: there is no should or should not when it come to feelings. They are just part of who we are and they are beyond of our control.

Therapist: What do we say when we feel like this?

Grian: This is why your mum doesn't fucking love you! *Starts to cry*

Mumbo: *Hugs Grian and waits for him to calm down* This is exactly why we are doing this. To get rid of those negative thoughts.

Therapist: And what do we say when we feel like this?

Grian: Tequila shots!

Mumbo: Grian don't you dare try drinking that!

Mumbo: What do we say when we feel like this?

Grian: *hesitantly* mood?

Therapist: Sorry, no.

Therapist: what do we say when we feel like this?

Grian: *starts going to the window and opens it* I'm gonna yeet myself off a building!

*Mumbo pulls Grian away from the window and closes it firmly.* No! Don't do it Gri!

Therapist: This is deeper than I thought.