Leaves from the vine

this is an angst chapter, please don't take my kneecaps. This was requested by @CazidyCandelethank you very much! If you want to request something then write it underneath this or any other place where I have put requests.

Also this is now a head cannon that EX's name is Eric.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Eric,

If you are reading this, then I am probably gone for good.

Please don't blame yourself in any of this, it's only my fault. I should have told you sooner. Just because I'm gone, you shouldn't become a person of hatred and no love-giving man like you used to. I believe that you are the one who would change this world, you would be the one to save us from the impurity of this world, you can be the one to guyed us to greatness. But remember to not loose yourself in the process.

Be the person you are now, nothing changed in the world. Continue to do amazing things that you are capable off. Don't way yourself down because of my death. My death, isn't the most important thing in the world. YOU are the star here, you are my best view.

The message is here that, I love you. I love you more than I could tell. I have have to write this because I'm a cowered. Because I will never be able to tell you all this in person. Because I don't want to hurt you, but I know I am hurting you more than ever right now. You have to promise me, promise me to never give up. Because you are my star of hope. You will guyed us to greatness. I love you, Eric.

Farewell,
Grian.

Ex read the note over and over again, tears falling freely from his eyes. He did what he had promised to do, he did everything he could in his power to stop the evil to the world. He did his best to stay positive, did his best to help people but without someone to guyed him, it was really lonely.

He did all he could but it wasn't too long before it got him as well.

As Ex was quietly crying to himself when he started to cough and some very much bloody petals came flying out. Ex started cry to himself even more before throwing up but still being care as to not get anything on the beautiful oak tree with orange and red leaves. After most of the beautiful white petals had existed his body, he set up a picture of him and Grian, Grian's favourite cloth and flowers in a gorgeous vase. He started crying again.

"happy birthday, Grian." He cried out quietly, "if only i could have help you." his voice cracked at the end.

"Leaves from the vine." he sang to himself.

"Falling so slow." His friend's favourite song, that he always used to calm Eric down.

"Like tiny, fragile shells."

"Drifting in the foam"

"Little soldier boy, come marching home." He felt a lump in his throat.

"Brave, soldier boy, comes marching home." He felt his body dissolve and instead, appeared a beautiful oak tree, with white leaves. The trees collided into one another, creating a heart shape. Their leave drifted together in the wind, creating an illusion of a heart beat.