40

LILLY'S DRESS ON SIDE/ABOVE PICTURE

Last chapter :(
+20k reads
Shoutouts:

SKVStride15

Pimplepitsyls

gracie_mb

*~*~*~*~*~*
Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧21.4k reads✧✦✧✦
UNEDITED X

"You're not going to throw up." I kept repeating to myself, but I didn't believe my own self conscious. My stomach muscles felt cramped and squeezed together.

"Damn," Tamara whistled, stepping back to get a better look at me. "You look amazing."

"Thanks," my cheeks flushed crimson and my heart thumped to the beat of happiness. "I'm so nervous." I confessed, reaching for her small hand and grasping it tightly.

"You are beautiful, Lil. Its all going to be okay. You're going to have a wonderful life with this man. You love him, he loves you and that's all that matters." she told me, staring deeply into my eyes. I nodded in confirmation with a smile. I was sweating; probably greasing up my forehead and eye makeup.

"Deep breaths, I can tell you're still freaking out." she chuckled, pulling me into a tight hug before releasing me.

I took her advice, inhaling deeply through my nose and exhaling through my mouth. I glanced down and smoothed down the material of my expensive white dress. It was laced at the top and tightened at the waist, stopping past my ankles. My veil trailed down to my lower back, falling over my curled hair that was curled to perfection.

There were a few knocks at the door, and Niall entered the room with Liam hooked on his left arm. "Aw, darling, you look absolutely stunning!" he beamed, shaking Liam off his arm to run over and hug me. I wrapped my thin arms around the Irish lad, nuzzling my powdered nose into his sleek suit.

"Are you ready?" Liam piped from behind us with crossed arms. I blushed and pulled away from his longing boyfriend. I nodded and glanced back at Tamara, who was far from satisfied with Niall's partner. I rolled my eyes at her, glancing in the mirror one last time.

"I-I think so, ye-yeah." I bit my lip, tasting the strawberry-kiwi lipgloss I had smothered on my thin mouth.

"Wedding days are always scary, love, trust me." Niall whispered by my ear, pecking Liam's cheek gratefully before leading me out of the room. Tamara was my maid of honor, of course, followed by Niall being Zayn's best-man. Liam was more than happy to be the flower boy, which was quite adorable to see him with a basket of rose petals clutched tightly in his right hand.

Tamara gave me a smile before walking with Liam down the isle as he tossed red rose petals on the white carpet. She rushed over and stood by Ashton nearby the alter. Liam stood stiffly by Zayn. (A/N: hope you guys aren't confused.) Niall hooked his arm with mine, his beautiful blue eyes swelled with tears and adoration.

"I love weddings, now, are you ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

He led me down the isle as the piano organ played the most traditional wedding music. I glanced around at the smiling, tear stained faces of relatives and friends. There was one face that I recognized all too well. And, why the hell was he here?? He gave me a sly smirk which was followed by a seductive, green eyed wink.

My breath was caught in my throat and I forced my eyes to meet Zayn's. Niall released my arm and stood by his boyfriend, leaving me alone to approach my groom. I stood across from him, brushing my veil away from my face. He smiled, flashing his beautiful teeth in my direction. "You look gorgeous, babe." he whispered.