06

Zayn Malik's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"Open this fucking door before I break the piece of shit down!!" Harry screamed, pounding his fists on the door.

Lilly began to tremble, her small fingers wrapping around the bed sheet and gripping it tightly. Her eyes flickered to me, filled with fear and tears.

"Go into the bathroom," I ordered, pulling her fingers from the bed sheet, one by one . "You go hide in there. Don't come out," I warned, pushing a kiss onto her hand before shutting the bathroom door with Lilly inside. I slowly approached the door, which was still being pounded on by Harry.

I pulled it open. His face was flustered, his neck and face was a deep shade of red. "Where the fuck is she Zayn!? I'm not messing around!" he screamed, shoving me aside.

"Lilly left." I replied back with confidence.

"You just let her leave?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" a few tears ran down his cheeks as he connected his fist with my jaw. My head blew toward the side, my cheek throbbing. I threw a punch toward him, hitting his eye.

"Get. Out. Now." I panted, keeping my calm. Harry covered his eye with his hand, wiping away tears with the other.

"F-Fine," he panted, pressing his back against the bathroom door and choking out a sob. "I just wanted to... ugh, nevermind. You probably don't care. Can I just clean up first?" More tears came down his flushed cheeks, seeping through his hand.

"I don't think so." I replied, feeling a little sympathy for Harry. He sighed and walked toward the door. He placed his hand on the handle and looked back.

"Please, tell me if you see Lilly around." I nodded as he pulled the door open and left.

I heaved a big breath and opened the bathroom door. Lilly ran out, her eyes viciously scanning the room. She cupped a hand over her mouth and sat on the floor. "Are you okay, love?"

"Harry,"

"Don't worry he's gone now, you-"

"What happened between you two..?"

"We kind of.. fought."

"What?!"

"Only for a second, it's nothing serious." I defended, putting up my hands. I touched the spot where Harry had hit me, I'm pretty sure it's swolllen.

"Are you okay.." she hesitated for a second and let out a breath of air. "I-Is Harry o-okay?" she croaked.

"We're both fine. He got a little emotional but he's gone. Besides you shouldn't worry about that dip shit." I spat, raking my fingers through my hair.

"Don't call him that," her voice trembled as she looked down.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, kissing her head. She swatted me away with her hand and stood up.

"Please take me home."

"But-"

"Zayn!! Take me home!!" She stomped, biting down on her lip. I hesitated for a moment, then nodded. I swiped my car keys from the side table and guided her to the car outside. I opened the door for her, hearing a small thanks. I climbed in and turned on the car, the pedals vibrating on my feet.

I drop her off by her apartment, Niall sitting on the porch with a girl and smoking a cigarette. "Who's that?" I ask, my eyes flickering toward the girl. Lilly opens the car door and gives me a sideway glance.

"Tamara. I think she's dating Niall," she explained before chewing her bottom lip. "Thank you for the ride, Zayn. And for everything." she smiled and stepped out, gently closing the door. I watched her approach Tamara, embrace her into a hug, wave to Niall then step inside. I smirked to myself as I pulled out of the driveway, making my way home.