14

Shoutouts To:

EVERYONE READING THIS BC YOU ARE ALL HOT.

oh, and don't forget

ilovemrHoranx

... 1.6k reads! Keep it up!!...

Lilly Kane's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Another crashing noise woke me up. Was Harry disturbing me again? I glanced down, probing at my ankle for any signs of rope or ties.

Nope.

I was taken aback by the fact I had actually fallen asleep. The thoughts of him keeping me here like some sort of hostage still swirled in my mind.

I slowly peeled myself away from the bed, stumbling blindly to the door. My hands clasped around the cold knob as I turned it quietly. I peered down the hall, my eyes adjusting slightly. I locked my gaze on his tall framed figure walking lazily down the hall, his large hands tracing over the blank walls.

"Harry!" I whisper-shouted. "What're you doing?" I approached him tentatively, unsure of my own actions. I rested my hand on his shoulder, feeling him jerk away slightly. I examined his face as my heart sunk to my stomach.

His eyes were closed, his eyelashes lightly brushing his pale cheeks. His pink lips were pressed into a straight line. He looked like a fragile glass doll with no expression. His steady breathing was soft and peaceful.

Unlike his actions. His actions were harsh and scared me a bit. In his right hand, a black ink pen was rested between two fingers and his thumb. He dragged the pen across the walls, marking strange things. I tried to read it, but he just kept scribbling nonsense onto the smooth walls.

He was sleep walking.

Sleep-Drawing? Is that even a thing?

"Harry, stop! You're writing on your walls! St-" I started, feeling my knees beginning to buckle.

With one swift movement, my head grew lighter.

With one swift movement, my heart sunk deeper.

With one swift movement, I figured out his true insanity.

Once the word was written on the wall, he dropped the pen. The pen rolled down the hall, a pool of black ink streaming after the pen.

The word that he wrote on the wall. You probably guessed it: Lilly.

He wrote my name in his sleep. If that doesn't scream 'crazy', then I don't know what does.

I gripped his shoulders in my small hands, furiously shaking the taller boy. "Please wake up!" I begged, watching his green eyes light up the darkness surrounding us.

He stumbled backward, rubbing his eyes roughly. "Why are you out here?" he mumbled in his tired, raspy voice that I secretly adored.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I replied, crossing my arms.

"What?" he raised an eyebrow. I pointed at the wall, jabbing my finger underneath my name.

"This. My name."

"I didn't do this! I-I couldn't have!" he defended.

"I just watched you. I honestly don't know why you did, but you-"

"You did this. Can't you see? You did this to me. You make me so damned crazy..." he growled, gripping my hips.

"Let go of m-"