16

Shoutouts to:

notfancyet

NoraEljichi

OneDirectionaremy000

TaylerMiller8

That_Invisible_Girll

..........

WE MADE 2k READS!

.........

Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦2.01k reads✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off when he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so glad you're safe, Lilly." Zayn's words muffled into my hair.

His words were drained out by the sounds of a car door being slammed shut and footsteps growing louder by the second. "Zayn.." I warned, struggling to free myself from him.

I felt a harsh tug at the collar of my shirt before I collapsed onto Harry's chest. "What're you doing here, Malik?" Harry seethed, wrapping his arm around my midsection firmly. I remained quietly, occasionally trying to escape from Harry's venomous grip.

"I was worried about Lilly. Why wouldn't I be? You barged into my house, punched me repeatedly, then took Lilly." Zayn replied, gesturing to the cuts and bruises on his cheeks.

"She's safer with me."

"Bullshit." Zayn snorted.

Another figure popped in the way of the door frame, blocking the orange light from shining on Zayn's back. "Lilly, oh my god." Tamara gasped, running over and pulling me out of Harry's arms. "Don't fucking touch her." Tamara growls, almost animalistic.

Harry held up his arms in defense, casually kicking at the dirt. "Get the f-" Tamara began, until another figure stood in the doorway.

"Harry?" Niall's Irish accent made the bubbling in my stomach go away. He'd defend me and Tamara; I know he will. "What're you doing here?"

"Dropping off Lilly."

"Niall. Make him leave." Tamara demanded with a straight face, her thin arms secured around my body.

"What did he do?" Niall raised an eyebrow in suspicion, taking a step closer to Harry. Niall looked back at me, waiting for an answer.

"I...uh...well...erm-ugh....Well, I-" I stammered, my body shaking violently.

"I dropped her off. I just told you." Harry cut in, staring me dead in the eyes. I can't say anything. At least, not in front of him. "Isn't that right, Lillian?" he piped innocently, a smug smirk glued to his lying lips.

I nodded, tightening my fists to keep them from trembling. "See? Everything's fine. I'm leaving." Harry stated, spinning sharply on his heel.

"Wait! Styles!" Niall called, chasing after him. He grabbed Harry's shoulder, turning him around. "I need to talk to you. In private." he added. Niall pushed Harry toward the car, whispering things in his ear whilst having a firm grip on his shoulder blade.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Zayn asked, scratching the bridge of his nose.

"No idea. Let's go inside, yeah?" Tamara asked, shaking my shoulder. I nodded, taking steps up to the house and occasionally looking over my shoulder. Once we were in the safety of our house, I had to bite down on the insides of my cheeks to keep tears and hateful words from spilling out.