27

Shoutouts to:
Every Larry account on Instagram that I follow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧7.29k reads✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

UNEDITED

I groaned and turned over, clutching my stomach. I sat up and doubled over in pain, rubbing my head. "Morning, love."

"What the fuck?" was the first sentence to escape. I glared at the figure sitting in front of me with his hands neatly folded in his lap.

"Look around, Prize. Cute little apartment, eh? We can be together now." he slowly stood up, offering my a hand to get up from the cold tile floor. I gathered all my saliva and spit onto his palm. He recoiled his arm and looked at his hand with disgust. "You don't like the apartment."

I stood up and brushed off my jeans, confused with the fact that my boots were no longer on my feet. I ignored it and squinted at him. "The apartment is fine. You're just crazy!" I shout, throwing my hands in the air for dramatic affect.

His soft green eyes grew dark and angry as he grabbed my wrist and roughly pinned me to the nearest wall. "I'M NOT CRAZY!" he screamed in my face, breathing heavily against my chest. It took him a few seconds before he calmed down. He sighed, "I'm not crazy," he began to hum as he dragged his ring cuffed finger across my collar bone. "I'm just a little.. unwell, thats all."

"Whatever you want to call it," I scoffed and roll my eyes. "Can you let go of me now?"

"I kind of like this." he smirked, pressing his chest closer to mine.

"Well I don't," I lied. "Now get off."

"Boo." he pouted, releasing my wrists. "You're no fun."

"Thanks." I spat sarcastically. "Why do you keep doing this?" I built up the courage to ask.

"Doing what?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't act stupid. Why do you keep taking me?"

"Because I need you, Prize."

I rolled my eyes at that and headed for the front door. "This is our apartment, you can't just walk out!" he shouted, grabbing my forearm harshly.

"Watch me." I shook him off and pulled the door open. I felt my body being yanked away and before I knew it, I was thrown to the ground. I cried out in pain, curling up in a ball and forcing back tears.

"I already told you that you're not leaving. You disrespect me, and you'll be disciplined." he said softly, combing his slender fingers through my hair.

All I could do was silently sob into my arm as he stroked my hair. I was too scared to stand up to him, especially now. "Want me to show you to our room?"

"We don't have separate rooms?" I lifted up my head to reveal my tear stained face.

"Of course not. Dry your eyes, I'm giving you a tour." he smirked. His smirk made me sick, it honestly made me tremble. I cautiously stood up, taking my sweet time to get up. "Well come on now, hurry up."

"You go on, I'll wash up." I lied to him through my teeth. He gave my hand a gentle squeeze before leaving into the next room over. He's so gullible it's actually funny.

I quickly ran for the door, throwing it open and greeting the misty air with a genuine smile. I sighed with relief and started jogging down the spiral staircase to reach the parking lot. I felt my heart sink when I noticed all of the cars were identical. And to make matters worse, I didn't swipe the keys or anything.

I heard light footsteps from above and my heart beat immediately picked up. I ducked under the stairs and silently prayed that the insane British boy would go back upstairs.

I held my breath and pressed my back against the wall as I watched him scope the area. I dug my fingernails into the brick wall behind me and silently prayed that he wouldn't find me. Sure enough, he was a thorough investigator.

He looked beneath the steps and gave me a blood curdling glare. "What the hell are you doing?!"

I came out from under the stairs and gave him a bashful frown. "I was getting some air, Harry."

"Bullshit, why are you really out here?"

"Why do you think? To get away from you! You're a psychopath that has kidnapped me about three times! You brought me to a fucking hotel apartment, for Pete sake! Don't you think this is getting ridiculous?"

"Ridiculous?" was all he whispered back.

"Yes, Harry. It's ridiculous."

"It's not ridiculous, no. I think it's completely normal to desire a woman."

"But it's not normal to kidnap them."

"I NEED YOU! I want to care of you Lilly, I know I can! Why can't you understand this,? Every time you leave me, its like begging me to come back for more," he yelled. "The first time I met you, I just knew it, you had to be Mine. I had to have you to myself and only myself..."

I cowered away and whimpered. "Harry, stop, you're scaring me.." I begged, glancing into his bewildered eyes. Our gaze locked and the crazy anger from before seemed to melt away. He just stared at me, his green eyes shone with something I wanted.

"Lilly, I just want you.." he whispered, his green eyes becoming glassy. "I just want to kiss you, but that's not what you want."

"Good job, you're starting to figure me out." I replied, still locked in his trance. I knew he was getting closer to my lips and I couldn't stop him. All of our arguments can't end like this. I can't forgive him so easily, I can't let this happen again.

He pressed his lips against mine, harshly forcing them onto mine. He growled lowly, and I took in the scent of him. I didn't want this. "Stop!" I mumbled against his lips. I silently prayed and screamed for him to leave me alone, to get off!

He didn't pull away. I shoved him off of me and glared at him. I pulled my fist back and-

You wouldn't believe the look on his face when I punched him on the cheek.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧