08

Lilly Kane's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"My Ex-Girlfriend," Harry breathed out, recoiling his hand from mine and placing it on his lap. I sucked in a breath and glanced behind me. Her head was resting on the boy's shoulder, her eyes eglancing up at him and batting her eyelashes innocently.

Bitch.

I cannot escape this damned jealous demon inside me. I looked at the boy closing, his brown eyes immediately darting to meet mine. "Lilly?"

What....

"Lilly!" he grinned, shaking the girl off his shoulder, causing her to pout. I awkwardly waved and turned to see Harry again. His balled fists were resting on the table as he looked away from me. I felt a tight squeeze on my arm as I looked up to see Liam.

"Lilly, it's been forever. How are you," he smiled sweetly, rubbing circles on my back.

"I've been....okay." I gestured over to my crutches.

"Oh, what happened?" Liam asked, worry spread on his face. The blonde girl huffed angrily and gripped Liam's arm tighter.

"I fucked her so hard, she can't walk." Harry growled, shooting his eyes toward me. I swallowed the growing lump in my throat, avoiding eye contact with anyone. Liam chuckled nervously.

"Oh, well, alright then." he coughed, turning to the girl. She tucked her hand on her hip, glaring at Harry.

"You're such a pig, Harold. This is why I broke up with your sick ass in the first place." she spat. Liam frowned and looked down.

"I think we should go, Dawn." Liam groaned, visibly upset. I nodded and looked down, ignoring my brimmed tears. This is so horrible. She nodded, whipping her hair over her shoulder. Harry turned toward the window, turning the pages of the menu with his slender fingers. "See ya, Harold." Dawn hissed, pushing a kiss against Liam's jaw. They began to walk away until I got up, cringing on my aching foot. I stomped to Dawn and reached get to tap her shoulder, ignoring the stinging pain in my heel.

I recoiled my hand and shouted instead, not wanting to take anymore steps on my heel. "Hey, Tramp!" I called. Dawn turned around, twisting her face in disgust. "His name is Harry. Don't your fucking forget that." I sputtered out, blinking back angry tears.

"Your standing up for that pig? What a joke," she scoffed, shoving my shoulders. I whimpered as I stumbled on my heel. "C'mon babe." she beckoned Liam.

"Dawn, I'm sorry." I said, looking down.

"Sorry?"

"Yeah I'm sorry. Sorry that you're jealous." I laughed at my own childish words because I had no other come backs.

"Jealous?"

"Mhm."

"Why would I be jealous of you when I have a smoking hot boyfriend and you have a scum bag." she snapped, clearly happy with her choice of words.

"No. You're jealous, pissed, actually. You're obviously upset that Harry fucked me during our relationship and during yours."

She coughed out loud, blinking furiously. "What? No, I was with Harry all the time during our relationship!" she screamed.

"And when you weren't? I almost lost a nail just scratching Harry's back while he moaned my name." I lied, feeling my boiled blood grow hotter.

She turned on her heel and walked to the car. She choked out sobs as she placed herself in the passenger seat, demanding Liam to drive away. He gave me a wave before driving off, blinding me with their tail lights. I proudly marched into the diner, not feeling any pain in my heel. Harry grinned widely when I sat down. "Oh my gosh, Lilly. What the hell did you do?"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"And then you did, what?" Harry laughed, popping open the car door for me.

"I told her I almost lost a nail while scratching your back." I laughed along with him, pushing myself into the passenger seat. Harry pretended to wipe tears as he let out a deep breath.

"Well I guess I should thank you."

"Thank me?"

"Yes."

"How will you thank me, Mr. Styles?" I mocked, shoving my crutches into the backseat. He shrugged and pressed on the gas.

"I'll think of something later," he winked. "I don't think you'll be ready for it though." he smirked, glancing at me sideways.

I shuddered, blocking out the dirty thoughts trying to pry themselves into my mind. "How's your love bite doing?" he cooed, turning to face me. I shrugged and slid the jacket off, struggling to look down at it. I stopped trying and leaned against the window. "It looks small, I'll try again later." he grumbled, pressing his foot to the gas. I shook my head, tapping my fingers against the dash board.

He cleared his throat, glossing his lips with his tongue. "My house or yours?" he chuckled.

"I think I want to go home,"

"Your house it is."

"That's not what I said!" I defended.

"It's what you were thinking."

"No!"

"Yes."

"I'm done arguing with you!" I sighed, placing my head in my hands. The car came to a sudden halt, causing the safety strap to tighten around my chest. We were parked at the back of the restaurant, the glowing moon shining against the black sky.

"Good, because you weren't winning the argument anyway." Harry pointed out, tracing his fingers over the steering wheel.

"Why did you park behind the building?"

"Because."

"Because why, Harry?"

"I'm going to thank you."

"You already did."

"Lilly, just shut up and let it happen." he laughed, lifting up the finger to end the conversation. I fidgeted uncomfortably, placing my folded hands into my lap. He cupped my cheeks in his large hands and sucked in a breath. "You don't know how long I've waited for this. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I've been wanting you." he cooed, rubbing a thumb under my eye.

"Harry.. are you going to-"

He slowly pressed his lips to mine, softly moving them against mine. Our lips for like a puzzle piece, fitting perfectly together. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss, smiling against it. "You really nee to learn how to shut up, Lillian." he said against my lips. I nodded, threading my hands through his hair.

He peeked his tongue into my mouth, making me cringe. He began to pull away from me until I tightened the grip I had on his curls. I didn't know what I was doing, but I went with it anyway. He tugged at my bottom lip, grunting after I tried to pull away. He pushed his hand on my back, forcing myself closer to him. He tugged on my wrist, pulling me toward him. I climbed over the seat and sat on his lap, not breaking the kiss. Harry pulled away, resting his head against the seat.

"Did Liam ever kiss you like that?" I blushed at his question and shook my head. "I love it when you blush," he almost whispered. "So beautiful." he cooed, putting my hair behind my ear. I turned away from him, feeling him grab my jaw so I could face him.

"Lilly," he breathed, scanning my face with his glowing green eyes. "Don't ever turn away from me. Okay?" I nodded, feeling my insides turn to liquid at his words. I climbed off him and slumped back into my seat.

He smiled to himself before pressing on the gas, driving down the darkened street...

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Short Chapter but whateverrr.

vote

comment

new chapter will be updated soon!

-sorry this chapter sucks-

Please excuse any grammar errors! Thanksss