18

WHO THE FUCK IS ALEX FROM TARGET? LIKE SERIOUSLY. WHO ARE YOU? JUST ANOTHER PRETTY FACE?

Shoutouts to:

KimRonaldo

mimibobini

Jesse1981

weyhey_itslouis

EnjoyLifeTV
...........
Lilly Kane's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧2.88k reads✦✧✦✦
I cried a lot. I also screamed a lot. Begged a lot, as well. I was kidnapped, what else can I do?

I let out another wail, tears still frequently pouring from my eyes.
"Shut up!" Harry barked. I sniffled and tucked my legs to my chest. "Take off your bag, we're here." he ordered, suddenly slamming the brakes. I flew across the car, my body smacking the passenger seat. I grunted, biting down on my lip to prevent my cries.

With shaky hands, I removed the bag from my head. The blood stain in the corner of the bag was about dry, and so was the minor puddle on my head. The car door was pulled open, light beaming from behind Harry. "Out." he demanded, outstretching his arm toward me.

I reluctantly took his hand, my body weak and trembling as he yanked me from the car. "Why didn't you take the bag off during the car ride?" Harry asks, tightening the harsh grip he has on my wrist.

"I didn't think of it at the time." I sniffled.

"You were too busy crying." Harry rolls his eyes.

"Well you fucking kidnapped me!" I screamed, recoiling my hand from his grasp.

"Don't you dare yell at me!" Harry screams back, striking me across the cheek. Due to the weakness of my knees and the impact of the hit, I fell to the dirt. Tears were already sliding down my cheeks and my heart was racing at top speed. "C'mon baby, get up." he cooed with a sick smile.

Bipolar much?

"You're a sick human. Don't touch me." I spat, getting up and dusting off my clothes.

"Behave around the boys, alright?" he tells me, his voice soft. His attitude changes so fast I can barely keep up. It's like a dizzy rollercoaster; it makes me want to throw up every time I experience it.

"The boys? You kidnapped me so I could be a fake girlfriend around your stupid friends?!"

"There you go, now you're catching up. I had to kidnap you because if I had asked, you wouldn't have agreed to do it."

"Why don't you use one of your fuck buddies as a fake girlfriend? I'm sure you have lots!" I shout, watching the pain consume his eyes.

"I am using a fuck buddy. Well, soon-to-be fuck buddy." he winks, squeezing my bum with his large hands. I jump in surprise and glare at him furiously. I kick his knee, watching his step falter before he returns the glare.

"I would never be your little sex toy." I fumed, feeling my blood boil.

He shrugs and interlaces his fingers with mine as we enter the houses' front door. Many eyes meet mine; boys and girls. Harry guided me to sit next to a young man with dark hair, shining chocolate eyes and tanned skin. He was attractive and the smile he gave me was award-winning.

"Hey, I'm Calum. Your name?" he asks, wriggling his hand away from a girl's hand to shake mine.

"Lilly.. Nice to meet you." I reply sheepishly, looking up to see the girl glaring at me. I smiled sweetly at her, being the total bitch that I am.