25

BIZZLEFOREVERNALWAYS

Directionerrrx

mistykit

alaynamichel
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧6.12k reads✦✧✦✧✦

"Oh god..." A moan came from beside me. I barely opened my eyes, blinking slowly to rid of the grogginess. I felt somebody shifting beside me and another raspy groan erupted from the back of their throat.

I sat up, scanning the room to find where the noises were coming from. "Ohh, Lilly," the moan sounded strangled and croaky. I felt my heart stop and my palms grew clammy.

The voice was familiar and shuffling beside me gave me a hint. "Harry?" I whispered, reaching my hand out into the darkness. How long were we asleep? "Harry?" I whispered again.

An additional moan was sounded, "Oh yeah, Lilly, say my name." What the hell? What is going on!

I blindly got up, stumbling and swatting at the black dots that clouded my vision. I swiped my hands across the bumpy walls, searching for the plastic knob. I clicked it on and squinted for a brief moment whilst my eyes adjusted.

Harry was deposited across the couch, with a small tent formed on the front of his tight-fitting black jeans. His large palms were massaging the area, and his words were tangled with patchy moans. I gasped and backed up until I collided with the wall. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my face.

Should I wake him up, or-? My hands were shaking and I caught a throbbing headache as I stood up. I sprinted into the bedroom and ignored the desperate cries that Harry distributed.

I crawled beneath the cream colored comforter that was lazily strewn across the bed. I cuddled up beside his pillow, taking in the deep scent of mint and familiar cologne. I've always hated the smell of cologne on men, especially when they would drown themselves in it head-to-toe. But this fragrance was different, and I wanted it to replace oxygen.

I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing. Not even five minutes into my rest, and I can already hear stumbling coming from the living room. I heard the shouting and groaning draw closer until the door was harshly shoved open. "You left."

"S-Sorry, you seemed busy," I replied with a slight rasp to my usual petite voice. I was seriously tired.

"Busy? Busy with what, sleeping?" he chuckled, sliding into the bed.

"Yeah, um, sleeping," I said through gritted teeth. "Anyways, I'm tired as hell, so goodnight."

"Goodnight." he whispered, poking my nose with his index finger. I smiled slightly, watching his pale cheeks dust a rosy color. "I lo- Shit, I mean, I hope you have sweet dreams, love."

I giggled and snuggled further into the blankets. "Okay, then."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rain pounded on my hoodie, and reflected off my boots. I splashed through the large puddles as I sauntered through the woods. Something ran in front of me; a shadow. A dark figure that I couldn't make out.

I grew worried and began to run, kicking mud onto my my jeans and dirtying my boots. I slipped and fell on my back, hitting the ground harder than I thought. My head began to throb and the thick mud was caked across my face. The shadow dashed before me once more.