22

Shoutouts to:

LouisTheToppo

@Fading_starlight

xxPlesa

...........

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧4.55k reads✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Zayn was holding my shoulders in a drag grip, staring into my eyes. "Lilly please don't cry, h-here, I'll loosen my grip, is that what's upsetting you?" he asked, letting go of my shoulders and wrapped his arms around my shaking body.

I tried to hold back my tears, but to no avail, they began to flow down my cheeks. I sniffled and bit down on my lip, suffocating my sobs. "I-I'm fine, just please-" I pushed him away, stumbling back and tripping over my own feet. "Just please keep Luke away from me, if th-there even is a Luke.." I whispered the last part, climbing to my feet and darting upstairs.

"Fuck, she's completely lost it. She needs to stop hanging around Harry, she needs to lose contact with him completely." Tamara said, louder than she may have intended. I frowned while stomping up the stairs, tears still threatening to drown my face.

I slammed my door, making sure those people downstairs heard me.

They want me to stay away from Harry? They think I'm crazy, that he's making me crazy? He hasn't done anything except kidnap me! And the situation could've been much worse, but-

Fuck this.

That bloody bastard has made me addicted to him; like a drug. Yes, Harry is like a drug to me. Whenever I'm in his presence, I just want more and more of him, I can't get enough. But, he also hurts me, he ruins my life. He may seem like the answer, the solution, but he's the complete opposite.

I stripped from my previous clothes and pulled on some comfortable fitting black leggings. I slipped on brown knee-high suede boots along with a white long sleeve top and a feather necklace. My hair was tied into a messy bun, pieces of hair falling around my face and neck. I didn't bother to put on any makeup.

I swiped my phone off the side table and slid open the window sill, ducking through the window glass, careful not to hit my head on the pane. My feet landed with a silent thud from the 2 foot drop. How would I get there? The answer is simple; Harry. I just have to make sure the curly haired psychopath was quiet.

I should stay away from him; I ought to stay away from him. I just can't, though. Could my situation get any worse? Probably. I wasn't thinking straight. My mind was still buzzed, my heart was still longing for the warmth and love it wanted. I dialed in the nunber, listening to the nerve wracking rings that seemed to drag on forever. "Well look who it is."

"Cut the crap Harry, just come pick me up please."

"Someone is a little eager, eh?"

"I'll be waiting out front." I replied blandly, ending the call and tapping my boot against the cement. I heard rustling and yelling in the house. I felt a knot in my stomach, almost like a ping of guilt. I ducked behind a bush, wrapping my fingers against the thin twigs and beginning to peel leaves off.

In a few minutes, bright head lights flashed in my eyes, causing me to shield my eyes and squint at the sleek black car. I took one look back at the house and made a break for the car. I swung open the door and slipped inside, smoothing my hair down. I sighed and looked over at the driver. "Thanks for picking me up, I couldn't stay in the house any lo-" I stopped my sentence and felt heart disintegrate into my blood stream.

"No problem, baby doll," Luke winks at me, planting his hand on my knee and rubbing it gently. I couldn't breathe, talk, or swallow the throw up in my throat. "Harry is back at the house, let's go see him, yeah?" he removed his hand on my leg and puts it back on the steering wheel.

He drives away, leaving my voice and breath behind as he speeds off.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦