29

Shoutouts to:

MagicInHarrysPants

BreRobinson

boy_crazy_1378

Niall_twerk_for_me

Wurk_Bish_

KiMasiles

akankshya123

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧9.45k reads✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Unedited

"A night out will cure you. I read it in this magazine."

"Don't trust those stupid magazines. They don't know shit."

"Oh, come on! This magazine has a whole section on break ups. Please, Tam, just one night out is all I ask of you." I practically begged, tightening my grip on the rolled magazine I held in my hand.

She rolled her eyes and pushed a popcorn kernel into her mouth. "Fine," she chewed with her mouth wide open. "As long as you don't call me Tam again."

I squealed, jumping up and down. "I will give you a fantastic make over, this is going to be so much fun!"

"I hate your enthusiasm, why are you so excited about this?" she groaned, crumpling the popcorn bag and tossing it in the bin.

"Because it's been a while since our last girls night out, and I'm just happy about it, I guess." I shrugged, dragging her down the hallway. I burst into my bedroom and stifled the shiver that raced down my spine. I lazily scanned through my rack of dull clothing until my eyes set on a dress.

It was white with a black belt going around the mid section. "This would so cute with my black pumps." I mumbled to myself. I threw the dress at Tamara and giggled at her reaction. She frowned at the dress, running her hand over the smooth material. "I can't wear this."

I pouted. "Why not? It's cute!"

"It is cute, but, I don't think it'll fit me." she complained. I placed my hand on my hip and playfully glared at her.

"You're just looking for excuses. Try it on, please!"

"Ugh." she groaned again, standing up and slipping out of her worn out pajamas. I glanced away as she pulled her dress on. "It's way too tight." she grimaced. I looked back at her and smiled. It hugged her curves perfectly, and clung to her like a second skin.

"It looks great on you, Tam!" I gushed, running over and shoving my black heel pumps into her arms. She shook her head and pushed the heels back into my arms.

"Lilly, I really don't feel like going out."

"Please! I'm not going out alone."

"How about we both stay home?"

"Nope," I shook my head, popping the 'p'. "You already said you would."

She snatched the shoes again and glared at me. "I'll get the makeup."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There, and done!" I squealed. I put down my makeup brush and took a step back to admire the work I had done. She looked up at me and frowned.