33

Shoutouts to:

narryxcx98

allison_hello

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦13.80k reads✧✦✧✦✧✦

UNEDITED AF *as always*

He wiped away my tears, tightening the grip he had on my hips before finishing his earlier statement. "I love you."

My heart dropped and the tears returned, flowing over the brims of my eyelids. I felt my smile grow wider and I collapsed onto his chest, soaking his shirt with my salty tears. "Are those happy tears?" he asked, hopeful.

I nodded, taking a step back and placing my hands on his wet cheeks. "Do you love me too?" he asked, kissing my lips repeatedly until I answered.

"Yes, Harry, I love you too. So much." I admitted, taking a deep breath. He sighed with relief, hugging me tightly. He pulled away, squeezing my arms gently.

"So what now? What's going to happen to us?" he used emphasis on the word 'us.'

I shrugged, still wiping away any access tears with the sleeves of his hoodie. "After all this time, it's finally safe to say, I want you to be mine." I bit my lip to prevent any more words from coming out.

"Well, you've been mine for a while, so I am glad that the feeling is mutual." he replied blandly. "Is this what you wanted? You're okay with me taking your virginity? You're not even married, Lilly, I must've messed up so many opportunities for you." he shook his head, his expression dropping.

"Everything is perfect." I smiled, interlacing our fingers. I allowed him inside, hushing him to be cautious of the sleeping 'couple' on the couch. I led him up to my bedroom, flopping onto my bed and staring up at him.

"Who was that?" he suddenly blurted, running his hands through his hair furiously.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "You can't be serious. He's obviously with Tamara-"

"But he's in your house and you have no problem with it!"

"Really, Harry? I just admitted that I love you and we had a perfect moment. Now you're getting jealous over a guy that doesn't mean everything to me." I ranted, using a lot of hand gestures as I spoke.

He sighed and sat beside me, resting his hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry, I just, don't want to lose you."

"You'll have no problem with that. Don't worry about me." I reassured, pecking his flushed cheek. I stood up and rummaged through my closet, pulling out a worn sweater.

"What're you doing?" he chuckled, standing up and wrapping his arms around my midsection whilst resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Finding a sweater."

"Why? You've got mine on. Isn't it warm enough for you?" his voice had minor hurt, but I knew it was temporary.

"I ju-just assumed that you would want it back." I blushed, looking at my feet.

"Your assumptions were incorrect, I am sorry to say. You may keep my sweater, Lilly babe."

Lilly babe.
How cute.

I smiled and threw the sweater back into the closet. "Can I have a snogging session with my lover now?"

I laughed and nodded, draping my arms around his neck. "Sure, I missed the taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue." I cooed, pecking his nose.