24 (Warning Explict Content)

The picture up above is the second cover that the awesome leprecum made! It's breathtaking and I appreciate her so so much! Thanks again♥︎

OneDirectionaremy000 and @Iwanthxrry aaaanddd don't forget the lovely lady that liked all of my chapters @harrydehaan

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧5.63k reads✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"I don't need to be scared of you. There are scarier things in this world, things scarier than you." I told him, taking a step back and crossing my arms. I laughed aloud at his puzzled expression.

"You're not scared of me? You're not afraid of me in any way?" he raised an eyebrow, trying to gain his cocky demeanor back. I nodded.

"That's right," I replied solidly. I liked playing with him, I wanted to see what he did. "There's no reason I should be afraid of you, so I won't be."

"I know something you're afraid of." he said, taking a step closer to me. "You're afraid of my kisses, you're afraid of the way they make you feel. You're afraid of being with me, of my touch. Correct?" he asks with that same cocky smirk on his playful lips

"T-Thats absurd, why would I-" he cut me off by wrapping his arms around my waist and tugging me toward him. Our chests collided and a muted "Oomph" came from Harry. My skin was burning and the crackhead butterflies in my stomach were having a crazy rave party.

Sparks grazed and danced across every inch of my skin. I looked away from him. My nerves were already shocked, I didn't need my eyeballs to be melting into his. "Look at me, Lilly," he whispered, dipping his head down and gently pressing soft, teasing kisses at my cheek.

"Harry.."

"Just look at me, please?" he whispered, his voice sounded almost desperate.

I forced my eyes over to meet his. The intense stare made my breath get caught in my throat and my chest began to ache. His eyes were portrayed as such a beautiful green. Oddly, I wanted to touch them. I wanted to touch his face too. To lazily drag my fingers across his skin, to feel him. I wanted to thread my fingers through his hair.

"You're afraid of me to touch you here.." he whispered, pushing his finger on my lips. I stood there, frozen. My arms were dangling by my side.

"You don't see me cowering away, do you?" I whispered back, my breath practically being sucked from my body. "I'm not hiding from you." I sounded breathless and no oxygen was getting into my lungs.

"You will be soon," he assured, his loud voice was swallowed by a hushed whisper."You'll see. You're going to hate me soon enough."

I strained every muscle in my arms, pulling them up and wrapping them loosely around his waist. I looked up at him, my top lip resting on his chin. He smiled down at me, his dimples pressing into his cheeks were too cute to ignore.

He tilted his head down and brushed our noses together. "I could never hate you, Harry." I whispered back. I heard him take in a big breath. He let it out slowly, the air tickling my cheeks.

"Would you hate me if I kissed you?"

I laughed softly at that. "Didn't you just hear me?"

He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes. His pupils made me stiff and I didn't realize what happened until I felt his smooth lips crash against mine. He passionately kissed me. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to him like a life line, something inside me changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later, because, for now, I was content to feel his breath come and go with mine.